Guy Meets Girl - How to Create Attraction

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

"I just moved you to the top of my 'To Do List.'"
"Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package."
"I'm lonely at night without my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?"
"Can I order you at mcdonalds because you're mcgorgeous!"
"Can you be my math tutor? We'll go over to my place, add up some drinks, subtract the clothes, divide your legs, and multiply."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of it is common sense, but there are some legitimate points that are useful for a lot of you guys.

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

laugh.gif
@ the virgins of nt frontin like they aint read it.
Nah. I read the whole thing, good information
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
d183692a2c8f8b5fcc1732ce272e74b33c6c179a.gif
laugh.gif
Thing is... when you get in a situation laid out likethis, NO ONE remembers what this says to do. Which is good. Be yourself.

example:
Guy is leaning in, with the girl backed up against a wall. Subconsciously the girl feels "trapped" and it feels like the guy is "chasing." Thus he loses value.

Furthermore, anyone else in the room who happens to glance at the interaction instantly deduces that the guy is chasing. And trust me, other girls will notice. This lowers your value to the entire room. But if YOU are against the wall, and you motion for the girl to lean in (and she will.) then you gain Massive value with her (subconsciously) and with everyone else in the room who happens to glance your direction. It would appear you are being pursued... Which gives you "pre-selection" value -the best kind.
laugh.gif

pretty cool how op's trying to help the nt community by posting possible solutions to everyday problems.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

example:
Guy is leaning in, with the girl backed up against a wall. Subconsciously the girl feels "trapped" and it feels like the guy is "chasing." Thus he loses value.

Furthermore, anyone else in the room who happens to glance at the interaction instantly deduces that the guy is chasing. And trust me, other girls will notice. This lowers your value to the entire room. But if YOU are against the wall, and you motion for the girl to lean in (and she will.) then you gain Massive value with her (subconsciously) and with everyone else in the room who happens to glance your direction. It would appear you are being pursued... Which gives you "pre-selection" value -the best kind.
laugh.gif

i thought that was a little ridiculous too.

Originally Posted by 18key

I just skimmed over it really fast, and didnt notice any bolded stuff. Not hating, just stating that no one should need this much info to bag a girl.

So true. Since I started college this year I've noticed that girls want it just as bad.

Back
Top Bottom