Guy randomly moves to NYC from Canada with no plan and hes blogging it Vol How to Make it In America

This guy I know decided one day to pack a suitcase, hop on a bus and move to New York City.
And now hes blogging his experience. Anyone have any tips for this guy?
Its pretty interesting
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

http://bigkidinthecity.tumblr.com/

unless he post up some pics of what hes doing im saying this dude is a creative writer looking for followers b.
i followed.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

unless he post up some pics of what hes doing im saying this dude is a creative writer looking for followers b.
i followed.

This.

He's not a very good writer at that.

Why did he end up moving so randomly? I cant imagine just relocating to a city without knowing at least a couple of other people there.

Why do we care about this? Bad writer, no pics, etc. NT will latch onto anything NYC-related.

Imma keep checking this - But yeah pics would help - Can't help but suspect Duck Tales without them

Keeping up with this as well. He's not a good writer nor providing pics, but as I read the whole thing thus far I used my imagination and it's a pretty good read. He is trying to get his life situated in a new environment, don't think he's worried too much about proofreading and editing. Just wants us to get a general idea of what's going on at the moment.

too bad he's not in canada 

he missed his chance to blog about this..............unless it happens in nyc

NYC vs Canada post in disguise.
nerd.gif

Surely NYC can't contend with a whole country...or can it.

whatever happen to the one nter who was driving across the states in his car and free wi-fi living out his car?

he ever make it alive?

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

too bad he's not in canada�

he missed his chance to blog about this..............unless it happens in nyc�
i'm more interested in this... sounds like War of the worlds

My buddy did about the same thing. Packed his stuff, went to visit a friend in Manhattan, two days later had a place in Brooklyn. He's trying to be a writer/comedian.

Originally Posted by G14

whatever happen to the one nter who was driving across the states in his car and free wi-fi living out his car?

he ever make it alive?

his car broke down in ohio...smh..

Back
Top Bottom