Guy walks around with handgun and rifle in CALI. Vol. its legal

I thought I saw a video just like this a few months ago.
pimp.gif

Texas gun laws >>>> *

though

inb4 megatron

Props for him knowing the law.

But am I the only one annoyed at people who seem to purposely do crap like this and record it so they can show their knowledge of the law? Sit down.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Props for him knowing the law.

But am I the only one annoyed at people who seem to purposely do crap like this and record it so they can show their knowledge of the law? Sit down.

Your not alone. I mean props yes to him for knowing the law, but don't try to do all that crap on purpose and want to start trouble with all that law talk. Its just annoying.

how boring can your life be if this is what you have to do to get attention

I hate cocky sons of @%$@$#$ like this fool. As a regular person I wouldn't be comfortable with any fool walking around my neighborhood with 2 exposed pistols and an assault carbine, whether it's loaded or not. The point is nobody knows if this guy is a normal person or a crazy deranged ahole ready to shoot at any moving thing he sees fit.

It's asinine to even think that what this guy is doing is "normal". He may have a right to carry, but he's an idiot to think that what he's doing is within the confines of normal behavior. 

Dude is asking to get clobbered over the head and have his weapons jacked.

His life must be pretty boring I imagine. Of all the things he could've done...walk around open carrying was the best idea he came up with? OOOOOh kay...

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I hate cocky sons of %+$**## like this fool. As a regular person I wouldn't be comfortable with any fool walking around my neighborhood with 2 exposed pistols and an assault carbine, whether it's loaded or not. The point is nobody knows if this guy is a normal person or a crazy deranged ahole ready to shoot at any moving thing he sees fit.

It's asinine to even think that what this fool is doing is "normal". He may have a right to carry, but he's an idiot to think that what he's doing is within the confines of normal behavior.
exactly. He says he does it everyday too lol.

I wouldn't want my family or kids walking around that guy the hell

I understand making it legal to carry around a pistol, but a rifle?

If I saw a guy turn the corner with a rifle on his back I'd run like hell.

Trolling at its finest
laugh.gif

but if i saw him, i'm definitely booking it

So because he defies the police by being completely in his legal rights he's a douche. He just did to the police what the police do to thousands of people everyday

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I hate cocky sons of @%$@$#$ like this fool. As a regular person I wouldn't be comfortable with any fool walking around my neighborhood with 2 exposed pistols and an assault carbine, whether it's loaded or not. The point is nobody knows if this guy is a normal person or a crazy deranged ahole ready to shoot at any moving thing he sees fit.

It's asinine to even think that what this guy is doing is "normal". He may have a right to carry, but he's an idiot to think that what he's doing is within the confines of normal behavior. 
This.

Props for exercising his rights but
30t6p3b.gif
at the unnecessary instigation
laugh.gif

Like, why paint a target on you?
laugh.gif
never understood people like that.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Like, why paint a target on you?
laugh.gif
never understood people like that.

Attention.

Now the cops have an eye out for him and they won't be showing him any mercy next time he does anything remotely out of line like speeding 2 mph over the limit. Is all that negative attention worth flaunting your legal knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom