Guy walks around with handgun and rifle in CALI. Vol. its legal

i hate cops and think most of them are parasites to society but dude is bugging making himself a target for future searches and harassments.

i've used knowing my rights to benifit me from unnecessary harrassement when there was no reason for police to bother me in the first place but i wouldn't go out of my way to do it.

that said, the same way he used loopholes i wouldn't be suprised if cops find the most smallest slightest thing to get him in trouble over in the future.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I hate cocky sons of @%$@$#$ like this fool. As a regular person I wouldn't be comfortable with any fool walking around my neighborhood with 2 exposed pistols and an assault carbine, whether it's loaded or not. The point is nobody knows if this guy is a normal person or a crazy deranged ahole ready to shoot at any moving thing he sees fit.

It's asinine to even think that what this guy is doing is "normal". He may have a right to carry, but he's an idiot to think that what he's doing is within the confines of normal behavior. 
This.
x2

lmao! props. he showed off his rights and the police backed down.

I hate cocky sons of @%$@$#$ like this fool. As a regular person I wouldn't be comfortable with any fool walking around my neighborhood with 2 exposed pistols and an assault carbine, whether it's loaded or not. The point is nobody knows if this guy is a normal person or a crazy deranged ahole ready to shoot at any moving thing he sees fit.

It's asinine to even think that what this guy is doing is "normal". He may have a right to carry, but he's an idiot to think that what he's doing is within the confines of normal behavior. 

i agree with you,   i mean i think he should know his rights as well as everyone should because alot of cops do try to pull shifty stuff and there's no disputing that.  however trolling and looking for problems is not the way to go about things.  these cops seemed like they were just trying to do their job while if it were other cops they might've handled the way he acted differently.

it's good to know your rights but don't go around looking for trouble because you know them.

This dude is carrying guns. $$% are the cops suppsoe to do? Let him walk around.. than watch him shoot up a Roscoe's.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Like, why paint a target on you?
laugh.gif
never understood people like that.

Attention.

Now the cops have an eye out for him and they won't be showing him any mercy next time he does anything remotely out of line like speeding 2 mph over the limit. Is all that negative attention worth flaunting your legal knowledge?
Truth. Now every cop he passes by is within their right to pull him over and write him up a ticket for going 2mph over the limit every single time, 10 times a day, for the rest of his life.

couldn't the same be said about cops?

what makes them more special than us?

i understand what you're saying, that this dude is doing it more for attention than anything but.. you can apply the "deranged ahole" to cops also and they can carry with no problems.

dude is strait d-bag!!!

yelling "u have the right to self defense" to the people... what is a empty pistol gonna help??/

wasting errbodys time!!!

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

dude is strait d-bag!!!

yelling "u have the right to self defense" to the people... what is a empty pistol gonna help??/

wasting errbodys time!!!
he had a loaded magazine

but dude is a lame, along with all the other dudes that open carry waiting for cops to roll up on them. hell id call that police if i saw a dude walking down the street with an AR and two pistols. ESPECIALLY in my neighborhood. dont know where dude is at mentally

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Props for him knowing the law.

But am I the only one annoyed at people who seem to purposely do crap like this and record it so they can show their knowledge of the law? Sit down.

this

Man luckily he doesn't live in a high crime area like Richmond. He would have been tased or shot on sight! Hell when I got to the gun range and I have my firearms in the trunk i'm always worried about cops stopping me.

laugh.gif
on the one hand, it's comedy that he tests the police openly like that.

On the other hand, you're just gonna inspire the police to have less tolerance.
Other people less educated or socially adjusted to try this and get got.
They might not know to stay within the view of several eyewitnesses, have a video camera or show the diligence of not reaching for your weapon or making threatening gestures.

Go ahead homie, you won.

He got those cops real good. They tried to run up on him thinking they were gonna snatch him up but instead he made them look like clowns.

It's legal in Georgia as well but nobody is walking around doing this type of %%% . Son is a douche. 

Back
Top Bottom