Guy walks around with handgun and rifle in CALI. Vol. its legal

a lot of yall sound real mad ..shut the hell up... he obviously put the vid up to inform people that you have more rights than you think. How you gon get mad at him for knowing and exercising his rights ..he may sound dumb to you but who's the dummy him or the average person who doesnt know half the rights they give up during a simple traffic stop simply because theyre scared....yea he may be a little weird and paranoid to walk around carrying them all the time but I guarantee that you cats who said "he'd get jacked" " I wish he would" etc will think twice before the run up I promise you that.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Cops have badges man. And whether you and I agree to it or not, that badge signifies that they've been trained to a level that is satisfactory to society and have earned the right to carry based on the their responsibility to uphold the law and  protect society. I understand there may be instances where a cop might abuse this power but for every one of these instances, I can show you 5 instances where an armed citizen opens fire on innocent people with their firearm...
Citizens have more knowledge about firearms, better defensive skills and are better shooters than cops. Many officers dont even know the gun laws of the state they work in. 6 months in a police academy with only about 2 weeks of firearm training shouldnt be the justification of who should be able to carry a firearm. Why arent US soldiers, that have had access to much more weapon types and have been in battle not able to carry a weapon when back on US soil???

* During the years in which the D.C. handgun ban and trigger lock law was in effect, the Washington, D.C. murder rate averaged 73% higher than it was at the outset of the law, while the U.S. murder rate averaged 11% lower.[37]
http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp#[37]
i would venture to believe, though i can not say for sure since i dont really feel like researching this, that there were other social and economic factors during that time period in Washington DC that contributed to the increase in murder rates as well.

Originally Posted by illniche22

a lot of yall sound real mad ..shut the hell up... he obviously put the vid up to inform people that you have more rights than you think. How you gon get mad at him for knowing and exercising his rights ..he may sound dumb to you but who's the dummy him or the average person who doesnt know half the rights they give up during a simple traffic stop simply because theyre scared....yea he may be a little weird and paranoid to walk around carrying them all the time but I guarantee that you cats who said "he'd get jacked" " I wish he would" etc will think twice before the run up I promise you that.
i agree. 
so many responses in this thread sound like they're coming from 14 year olds with no concept of real life .a bunch of idealists. fact is, there's tons of ppl out there carrying illegally...tons of crazy ppl out there doing insane sh*t that obviously the cops are not able to stop. and sometimes it's even the cops that are responsible for the insanity. ya'll heard about that dude that blasted up a salon down in Southern Cali a few months ago? killed 8 ppl or so? how man of those ppl you think could have been saved if the guy who was strapped also happened to be there? 

ya'll think cops should be the only ones allowed to carry guns? you think it makes you crazy to exercise your right to defend yourself if something goes down? i'd rather be responsible for myself.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by AJMasta

He got those cops real good. They tried to run up on him thinking they were gonna snatch him up but instead he made them look like clowns.

laugh.gif
Make them look like clowns? Yeah you go with that buddy... at the end of the day, the Cops were doing their job, and who is walking around down the street with a rifle and handgun?

Now YOU tell me who looks like the clown?
roll.gif
WEAK!

What you say or think means nothing to me. I love what he did, I think he made them look like clowns and nothing will change what I think. Get over it.

Originally Posted by Dropten

Cops have badges man. And whether you and I agree to it or not, that badge signifies that they've been trained to a level that is satisfactory to society and have earned the right to carry based on the their responsibility to uphold the law and  protect society. I understand there may be instances where a cop might abuse this power but for every one of these instances, I can show you 5 instances where an armed citizen opens fire on innocent people with their firearm...
Citizens have more knowledge about firearms, better defensive skills and are better shooters than cops. Many officers dont even know the gun laws of the state they work in. 6 months in a police academy with only about 2 weeks of firearm training shouldnt be the justification of who should be able to carry a firearm. Why arent US soldiers, that have had access to much more weapon types and have been in battle not able to carry a weapon when back on US soil???
Think you're gonna have to back that one up.

I definitely understand carrying them on you when youre washing your truck. Doing it everyday though?
laugh.gif

I hate cocky sons of @%$@$#$ like this fool. As a regular person I wouldn't be comfortable with any fool walking around my neighborhood with 2 exposed pistols and an assault carbine, whether it's loaded or not. The point is nobody knows if this guy is a normal person or a crazy deranged ahole ready to shoot at any moving thing he sees fit.

It's asinine to even think that what this guy is doing is "normal". He may have a right to carry, but he's an idiot to think that what he's doing is within the confines of normal behavior. 
This.

who cares if he's cocky yall are clowns.

cops wanna harass people and step over their limits this man exercises his rights and he is somehow in the wrong. shutup

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

I hate cocky sons of @%$@$#$ like this fool. As a regular person I wouldn't be comfortable with any fool walking around my neighborhood with 2 exposed pistols and an assault carbine, whether it's loaded or not. The point is nobody knows if this guy is a normal person or a crazy deranged ahole ready to shoot at any moving thing he sees fit.

It's asinine to even think that what this guy is doing is "normal". He may have a right to carry, but he's an idiot to think that what he's doing is within the confines of normal behavior. 
This

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

who cares if he's cocky yall are clowns.

cops wanna harass people and step over their limits this man exercises his rights and he is somehow in the wrong. shutup
He obviously didn't get arrested, and wasn't harming anyone. I honestly had no idea open carry with an unloaded weapon was legal in CA
nerd.gif

Successful troll is successful.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

AZ gun laws > Cali, you can walk around in broad day light in most public places with a loaded firearm as long as you have it's permits and it's visible.

Cops don't even trip when you get pulled over and they see a gun on your passenger seat.

Though there was that time I caught a case because I had some weed (well my dude had some bud on him actually but I digress) and because some other %*#@ that happened that night.....Don't think any of ya'll remember that thread....

But yeah, this dude is clearly being an attention %%%*%. What's the point of him walking around armed to the teeth? I can understand exercising his right to defend himself and the right to bare arms but two pistols and a rifle? Not even loaded (which is stupid, what's the point of carrying them around if you can't have them loaded Cali? AZ you can have them loaded no problem, just can't have one in the chamber).

Real life trolling.

can now be concealed without a permit now...from my understanding. changed at the start of 2011.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but who's to say no one called the cops on him?

If I saw a dude walking down the street carrying pistols and rifles, that would probably be the first thing I do.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

no different than the ows crowd.  a lot of constitutionally protected weirdos out there.  thats what makes this the best country on the planet.
Wow, haven't seen you post in, what, a couple years now? Why the lay off?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Props for him knowing the law.

But am I the only one annoyed at people who seem to purposely do crap like this and record it so they can show their knowledge of the law? Sit down.
All of this, real life trolls

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Props for him knowing the law.

But am I the only one annoyed at people who seem to purposely do crap like this and record it so they can show their knowledge of the law? Sit down.

Originally Posted by tyisny

So because he defies the police by being completely in his legal rights he's a douche. He just did to the police what the police do to thousands of people everyday

it was a needless thing to do, if you aint a police you wouldnt know why they check anybody they see with a gun. try pulling someone over for speeding and they say im wanted and i aint going back and starts shooting at you. thats the life of a policeman so if i was a police i would do the same for my safety.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by AJMasta

He got those cops real good. They tried to run up on him thinking they were gonna snatch him up but instead he made them look like clowns.

laugh.gif
Make them look like clowns? Yeah you go with that buddy... at the end of the day, the Cops were doing their job, and who is walking around down the street with a rifle and handgun?

Now YOU tell me who looks like the clown?
roll.gif
WEAK!
so a guy with a rifle and handgun walking down da street looks like a clown? only NT......

Back
Top Bottom