Guys rockin womens' Jordans

I was at a Foot Locker tonight in Harrisburg, PA, and I saw the womens' Air Jordan 5 Retro Low (White/Univ Blue-Team Red) on sale. I think they'rehot, and they had my size (wmns 13 = mens 11.5), so I picked them up. $50!

Anyway, how many guys out there rock womens' colorways of Jordans, and which ones?

Some people have a problem with it, but if they aren't too bad and you like 'em, I say go ahead and wear 'em....those Women's Low Top Retro5's are pretty hot and you got them at a good price

well i got the women aqua 8s, i havent wore em yet though, waiting til nex summer, not a winter shoe for me

I PERSONNALY NEVER OWNED A WOMENS SHOE. ITS HARD ENOUGH FOR ME TO WEAR BABY BLUE. BUT THE SHOE THAT I REALLY LIKE ARE THE WOMENS XI LOW WHITE SILVER GREY...

^
laugh.gif
I cant wear baby blue either. Believe me i tried but jus couldnt doit. Copped a pair of baby blue patent 1s before and got rid of em same day. I dont blame you on the 11s thou. Theyre fairly clean.
pimp.gif

Been talked about over and over and really if you like it who cares also they are just mens shoes in different colors.

wmns shoes are hot like the white/pink 6's low and white/tangerine 11's low. dont know whats the big deal with some guys and wmns shoes though.

Just so everyone knows, I am not asking if it's acceptable to wear womens' Jordans or if it's "cool," I'm just interested to see whoelse out there does it too. I know it's been talked about before, but I don't remember an all-encompassing post on it in awhile.

BTW, those white/tangerine XI's are definitely hot.

The Sunset Vs were dope (and on sale at the outlet) so I picked up a pair.... No problem lacing them up...

Originally Posted by king jay XI

i got the women's aquas, and have been getting more compliments about them than the black aquas
Yeah I have the Sun Set V's and when I rock them they seem to get all the love from the ladies. I guess since it really is a ladies shoe they docatch there eyes. Them ladies Aqua VIII's are nice... im just waiting for them to go on sell to cop my pair.

The Sunset Vs were dope (and on sale at the outlet) so I picked up a pair.... No problem lacing them up...
yeah those sunsets were nice. i was gonna get those but i couldnt find any my size. the wht/slv low V's are nice too

Originally Posted by never wear them

I PERSONNALY NEVER OWNED A WOMENS SHOE. ITS HARD ENOUGH FOR ME TO WEAR BABY BLUE. BUT THE SHOE THAT I REALLY LIKE ARE THE WOMENS XI LOW WHITE SILVER GREY...

I was in 7th grade when those dropped. I had this white/grey Old Navy shirt that would of went perfect with them. I think those might be one of my grailsnow that you mention it.

Back
Top Bottom