Guys, what do you do to stay beautiful everyday?

I'm curious about the male beauty regimen. I always laugh when I see a bunch of products in a man's bathroom but I guess you guys have to look goodtoo. Are random survey posts okay?

What kind of toothpaste do you prefer?
Do you carry hand lotion?
Do you use lip balm? If so what kind?
Favorite skin moisturizer (Ash is never sexy so I know y'all use SOMETHING):
Do you have a favorite shampoo?
Do you use conditioner?
Do you own Vaseline?
How long does it take you to get ready?

nerd.gif

blistex lip medic....suave hand lotion...aquafresh EXTREME clean...clearasil ultra...Pantene prov AND NO VASALine that would be SUSPECT

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Clean and clear face scrub (every night)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Clean and clear moisturizer (every night)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Steam my face (every 2 or 3 days)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Blistex (or vaseline) for my lips ([/color]
devil.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
at this post. 99.9% of men have NO beauty regimen. DF is that? I just shower,brush my teeth, put on some deodorant and cologne, and I'm done
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. 20 minutes tops.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...[/color]

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

roll.gif
roll.gif
at this post. 99.9% of men have NO beauty regimen. DF is that? I just shower, brush my teeth, put on some deodorant and cologne, and I'm done
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. 20 minutes tops.
I ain't no damn man!
laugh.gif
That's why I asked! I know guys that primp though... curious to see who admits to doing it.
happy.gif

- Aquafresh triple protection... my teeth are white and good
- No.. but I always put on lotion because I get ashy. And I have vitamin E moisturizer in my bag just incase my hands feel dry
- Just the regular chapstick
-I use lubriderm daily moisture.. trust me, I get compliments all the time how smooth my face is
-I use small amounts of acne products over night.
-I use a light exfoliant (biore) everytime I shower
-I just use Garnier Fructier.. Idk why.. I don't even have long hair. But other than that use something that doesn't dry your head.
Do you use conditioner?
-I'm not even sure
Do you own Vaseline?
-Yes, but I don't use it anymore.
-About 10-25 (shower) minutes.. & I usually rate my comfortableness before I leave the room.. if I don't feel comfortable then I change, other thanthat somedays I'll let it slide, but usually it bothers me.

- barber shop weekly, shave daily
- MAC face wash morning, Clearsil at night
- Chap Stick cherry
- Vaseline lotion greeen bottle
- Cream of Nature shampoo

takes about 40 to 50 minutes to get ready for the day.

What kind of toothpaste do you prefer? Crest
Do you carry hand lotion? Johnson & Johnson's Baby Lotion
Do you use lip balm? If so what kind? Carmex 99% of the time
Favorite skin moisturizer (Ash is never sexy so I know y'all use SOMETHING): Johnon & Johnson Baby creme...no ash forthe whole day
pimp.gif

Do you have a favorite shampoo? Pantene Pro-V
Do you use conditioner? Sometimes..my hair is short so i don't really need it
Do you own Vaseline? No
How long does it take you to get ready? 15 minutes to shower/brush teeth/throw on clothes and be out

figured id help you out.

--Colgate Total
--No. I do keep some in my car though
--Blistex DCT (pink tub)
--NO favorite
--NO
Do you use conditioner?
--only when my hair gets longer than 2½-3 inches
Do you own Vaseline?
--Yes

If need be...I can get ready quickly in 5-10 minutes...
15-20 with a shower

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...[/color]
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- toothpaste it dont matter but I was on that citrus flavor for a min ...

- Hell no.

- I have to use chapstick. These soup coolers would look like tire tread if I dont have it 24/7

- Coco butter FTW ... no preference. Jergens is cool. Long as it aint that cheap Suave !@#.

- Herbal Essence

1191969599-1154_full.jpg

- No Vaseline ...
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

- 30 - 45 min. Long but I usually
pimp.gif
before & after.

Colgate Total
Listerine (the whitening one)
Aveeno Lotion (after a shower)
Nivea for Men Facial Moisturizer (if I don't take a shower)
Head & Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner
Neutrogena Deep Clean
Gillette After-shave (Mach III razor)

It takes me around 25-30 minutes to get ready.

Back
Top Bottom