Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

alg_greg_jon.jpg
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Steve Logan.

If this is the bald DMX  looking dude out of Cincinnati that im thinking of then yes. This dude could ball.
Im also surprised Scottie Reynolds didnt make it. I also wanted Dominique James to make it out of Marquette.

Steve Logan.

If this is the bald DMX  looking dude out of Cincinnati that im thinking of then yes. This dude could ball.
Im also surprised Scottie Reynolds didnt make it. I also wanted Dominique James to make it out of Marquette.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Steve Logan.

You honestly thought that both those chucks should have made the league?  Really?

Dom should have left after his freshman year.  His stock dropped like an anchor.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Steve Logan.

You honestly thought that both those chucks should have made the league?  Really?

Dom should have left after his freshman year.  His stock dropped like an anchor.

1395985_display_image.jpg

as a young kid watching this dude, & although he was a lottery pick, I thought he was gonna come in the league tearing !*** up.
laugh.gif

This guy was also a favorite of mine as well.
ohwell.gif

sherron1.jpg

1395985_display_image.jpg

as a young kid watching this dude, & although he was a lottery pick, I thought he was gonna come in the league tearing !*** up.
laugh.gif

This guy was also a favorite of mine as well.
ohwell.gif

sherron1.jpg

1985206_crop_650x440.jpg

Not sure why, but I loved this guy as a kid. I think I saw him playing real hurt one game and that stuck with me. Rooted for him ever since. Not sure if he even got drafted.

1985206_crop_650x440.jpg

Not sure why, but I loved this guy as a kid. I think I saw him playing real hurt one game and that stuck with me. Rooted for him ever since. Not sure if he even got drafted.

Back
Top Bottom