GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Ayo
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I thought I was the only one who bumped this guy. Dude is very unique on the mic. It tails off at the end, but I liked it. 

Last edited:
Word up! Vivian At The Art Basel is a smooth record. Peace to Westside for that Max B segment at the end [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Shower Shoe Lords is that work too. Daringer laced him proper throughout the whole joint, but Alc, Statik, and Camouflage Monk came through too.

Last edited:
Various heat just cause.

Supposedly GxFR is making a collective project, and putting it out very shortly 
smokin.gif

Peace.

Yo OP can you make this a Griselda Records thread cause Conway deserves some props too. Honestly i like him more than Westside but they make such a dope duo. They what NY been missing forreal

Bruh Prodigy did his thing on this last track :wow: :x

Another thing Conways laugh adlib >>>>> :lol:

Last edited:
This dude's from my city. Crazy. Never thought I'd see anyone from buffalo get their own thread on NT [emoji]128293[/emoji]

@SlunderKingpin is there any DJ drops on that jawn? Cuz i was thinking of downloading that but i aint know if i wanted to do that or just download his projects individually
Naw there is maybe a few but hardly any/ But if you want to purchase his individuals go for it. Support is always the power move but if you want a great sampler plate download the mixtape. You can listen to it before you download  to get an idea.
wink.gif

This joint sounds pretty good.  Daringer and Alchemist gave em some heaters!  Apparently Mach-Hommy's LP is dropping next, then Hall & Nash 2 produced by Alc.

Naw there is maybe a few but hardly any/ But if you want to purchase his individuals go for it. Support is always the power move but if you want a great sampler plate download the mixtape. You can listen to it before you download  to get an idea.:wink:
Ohh aight cool. I think Westside Gunn has a mixtape like that called Extendos on there too

This joint sounds pretty good.  Daringer and Alchemist gave em some heaters!  Apparently Mach-Hommy's LP is dropping next, then Hall & Nash 2 produced by Alc.

What are production credits like song by song?
And that sounds fire :pimp: These 2 my favorite duo in hip hop right now

That bassline he put on Ajax is nasty. Sounds like the joint he used on Po for President.

Saw Westside Gunn's name tagged to this tape, so I'll eventually give this a listen

Listened to the very last song, and that **** is tough, Prodigy's verse :rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
"i got hit left in the whip unconscious
they thought it was a wrap for me
i rebounded better than Tristan Thompson or Dennis Rodman
and finished mobbin bricks from Scotland
im whippin glocks in my Scottie Pippens the kitchen rocking
flippin a profit then my mission accomplished
i promise its six different boxes of Christian's that sit in my closet
my young shooter deserve the scoring title
im Jordan in the finals
its funny how im now outperforming my idols..."

Conway savage