GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

was watching the premier of aew and noticed them ringside

20191007_063220.jpg

After discovering these dudes, especially Benny, I rarely listen to anything else anymore. Lol

FACTory! Man I done bumped every single album they put out and I'm really mad at myself for finding about them now. Just played through all El Camino's joints yesterday and boy is fire too. I like all 3 respectfully but Conway make me want to commit something :lol: Just love that grimey rap. Daringer is a blessing. I haven't got tired of one song yet!

Statue of Limitations 11.18

tracklist:
1. By Any Means
2. Bullets ft Conway the Machine
3. Smoke ft Styles P
4. 7:30 ft Westside Gunn
5. Drug Rap
6. Toast

Last edited:
listened to "don't eat the fruit" by elcamino last week and it's been part of my daily rotation ever since. solid project.

trying to add to my collection of westside projects; should i listen to HWH5 or 6?

listened to "don't eat the fruit" by elcamino last week and it's been part of my daily rotation ever since. solid project.

trying to add to my collection of westside projects; should i listen to HWH5 or 6?
You should listen to both but IMHO 6 > any other griselda project.

Also walking on water > any other el Camino project IMO. WOW is one of griselda best releases too IMO.

You should listen to both but IMHO 6 > any other griselda project.

Also walking on water > any other el Camino project IMO. WOW is one of griselda best releases too IMO.
word? that's a high bar to clear. still have tana talk 3 as my favorite project so far from the group, but i'll def check out these projects. 'preciate the response

Feel like Tana Talk 3 and HWH6 are the Apex of their releases so far, which really shows the high quality of their stuff. Don’t Eat The Fruit is my favorite Elcamino release, but Communion from Walking On Water is probably my favorite song from him in general.

Feel like Tana Talk 3 and HWH6 are the Apex of their releases so far, which really shows the high quality of their stuff. Don’t Eat The Fruit is my favorite Elcamino release, but Communion from Walking On Water is probably my favorite song from him in general.
I really feel like this new Elcamino album is gonna surprise a lot of people. Sounds like he has some heat.

And Everybody is F.O.O.D
GOAT is probably number 2 behind TT3 for me. I throw it on, and let the whole thing rock.

DIE ON XMAS and XXXTRAS. :sick: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom