GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Already played this 4 times. Another quality high end release. Only complaint is some of those shorter beats I wish he (or someone else) actually rapped on (or those songs were longer). That intro was so fire and should’ve been more than just what felt like half a Gunn verse and DJ Drama talking.

I used to do this back in the day :lol: had to stop cuz albums would get old quick then I would have to take a break from playing it.

It’s possible
52ABA4EA-2DE8-47C7-8A7E-5F09A6F66B00.jpeg

I used to do this back in the day :lol: had to stop cuz albums would get old quick then I would have to take a break from playing it.

I've only recently got back to doing that just there's so much music that comes out and I'm attempting to slow down and really enjoy stuff like I used to :lol:

Already played this 4 times. Another quality high end release. Only complaint is some of those shorter beats I wish he (or someone else) actually rapped on (or those songs were longer). That intro was so fire and should’ve been more than just what felt like half a Gunn verse and DJ Drama talking.
Bruhhh whoopy and love u

Those need to be longer maaaaaaaaaan

West kills me tho. When he says "come here *****hhhhh" :lol: that's some **** the man dem would say when we joking around freestyling talking **** :lol:

All the Griselda affiliates held it down when I saw them but Camino definitely had the best stage presence out of the openers

Back
Top Bottom