GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

I worry about how much time they spend in Buffalo. Not everyone is going to look at it as motivation.

The It's The Real was interesting. I still sort of want to know if they're happy on Shady. He alluded to being on Roc Nation from the beginning under the label and not management, but they had just signed some other artist and he didn't know if Jay ****ed with them at the time. Which is ironic, because Em didn't even know of them and Paul made him aware. And he thought they would be a priority, but who has Shady done anything with of substance over the past ten years. We'll see what happens.

I worry about how much time they spend in Buffalo. Not everyone is going to look at it as motivation.

The It's The Real was interesting. I still sort of want to know if they're happy on Shady. He alluded to being on Roc Nation from the beginning under the label and not management, but they had just signed some other artist and he didn't know if Jay ****ed with them at the time. Which is ironic, because Em didn't even know of them and Paul made him aware. And he thought they would be a priority, but who has Shady done anything with of substance over the past ten years. We'll see what happens.

EM needs to stay out of it
Everyone needs to stay out of it
Give these ****** money , and let them cook up

Gunn just had a Hitler Wears Hermes ad up in Times Square. Shady is definitely kicking in the money, and looking at the way they’ve continued to release music it looks like they’re letting them do their thing.

It’ll be interesting to see how this buzz translates to a major label release.

4E18DC09-6BB7-4ACD-9D22-B03CA60260B3.gif

6 starts out with back to back to back tracks that are hard as hell

6 >>>7.
Easily. less filler, better production, straight and to the point.

I never said 6 wasn’t 🔥 I just don’t think it’s better than 7. My ears are clearly open, but you and I just have differing opinions.

Back
Top Bottom