H.E.L.P. for my awareness and other Filipino Jordan Brand enthusiasts...

Hi everyone.I am new here.Filipino.30 years of age.Male who also love sneakers specially JB. Not a sneakerhead but have a few pairs of Js in my closet. Back when I was in college, it was kind of easy to cop a pair..now it's getting harder and harder everyday. Almost everyone is a reseller. I am a working individual who doesn't have time to go spend my hours to camp out. I also don't want to pay rape prices from resellers though I know it is the only way for me to cop a pair that I desire. Back to my location which is the Philippines, there are a few resellers which usually standout. One of those is PIMP KICKS ( https://www.facebook.com/PIMPkicks?ref=br_tf ) I could say that some of their Nike products are authentic, but when I search for their Jordan retro kicks, I kind of have this doubt that they might be selling unauthorized Jordan retros. I was observing their facebook page for a while now. In fact, before the actual release of the gamma 11s, they already have a full size run of those kicks on a pre-order basis. And recently, they posted another full size run of these gamma 11s sizes 7-14 men's.. they also have GS and PS btw.. They also have a full size run of the december 2013 release of the Jordan 1 breds.. I once asked them about their Bred 11 production date, they replied asking for my email, but never get back to send another message. Another thing, as a heads up for a good cause, I posted a comment on their instagram account about THEM using another person's photos without giving credits to the owner by tagging them or anything alike.. coz whenever they sell a pair of kicks, most of the time, it is not their own photos. Because of that, I could no longer get into their IG account. This is not a rant.  But I just want to know if this PIMP KICKS is of NO GOOD when it comes to Jordan retros. I have no complaints on their Lebron/Kobe and other nike kicks..only their Js.. I wouldn't be surprised if anytime soon they will post pre-orders on the upcoming Jordan 6s ( before release dates )

Hope somebody out there could enlighten us... Thanks everyone.. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Need to see better shots of their kicks..Do you know anyone who has ordered from there? Get shots of what they were sent.

they sell legit pairs, but you need to be very cautious when you buy from them as they label some of the pairs that they are selling as "EARLY RELEASE" now we all know what that means 
wink.gif

yeah...the EARLY RELEASE label on those kicks is a definite sign..right? :smile:

and one more thing, for them to have a full size run of the gamma 11s size 7-14 mens..plus GS and PS on the early release pre-order... and until now..they still have a full size run of those gamma 11s and bred 1s? something ain't right I guess..

Hold on guys.. Early release and pre order are two different things. Pre-orders aren't shipped to you until the day they release. Early release shoes released way before RD are GM's.. I'm in between with this site. If the shoes are the actual ones in the pics they have they are legit to me. They even have Shanghai Shens that are 100% legit, also at a correct price and only in one size. BUT some of the pics I see are different.. Check out the PS Bel Airs for example.. The first pic of them are super fake with that clear mesh.. but the 2nd pic of them is legit with the correct mesh.. They might be one of those sights that are owned by people that don't know what GM's are and sell a mixture of authentics and GM's.. There are a lot of those..

I'd say they have some legit shoes like most of the GR's on there and others like the bred 1's and such may very well be GM's..

Bro,

i also went to pimplicks for many times. not sure also if there J's are 100% legit, my question to you is have you purchase a pair of jordan in pimpkicks? if yes can you please tell me is those shoes are legit.. specific the Jordan 11 beacause i was kinda worried to buy to there store. i normally purchase in footlocker in the U.S.

thank you.

I got my J11 gamma blue from them, J4 Fuchsia, and J11 Breds. All in GS size. I also preordered from them stansmith bit I cancelled coz it took a month already and still no size for me. I think ang style nila is they will post all sizes, you can preorder but of they didn't get you a pair they will inform you and return your deposit. I haven't had mine LC esp the gamma 11 medyo duda ko. But I think my j11 breds and j4 fuchsia is authentic. Not really sure. Hope someone can help me check also the legitimacy of my pairs from them.

Sure we know that. I met him in person when I got my gamma blue in their home and the attic is where the showroom is. But now they have 2 stores already.

Back
Top Bottom