H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

Watermelon is delicious.
Quick-Watermelon-Eat.gif

What is absolutely disgusting though is anything that claims to be "watermelon flavor". :sick:

That sounds :nthat:

With crab :nthat::nthat:

We get some crabs & steamed shrimp... My wife fries up some chicken marinaded in buttermilk, brine, & old bay... she then puts some old bay mixed into the flour too... We always have this like every other week in the summer & fall until crab season is over... That Leinenkugel is really good... They also have lemon & pink grapefruit...

I haven't read the last 50 or so pages, but I see some watermelon talk up in here and all I got to say is: if someone was up in here slandering watermelóne can we get a permaban for said user? That will NOT be tolerated. I'll snitch to Meth right now, real talk, I don't eem care.

I haven't read the last 50 or so pages, but I see some watermelon talk up in here and all I got to say is: if someone was up in here slandering watermelóne can we get a permaban for said user? That will NOT be tolerated. I'll snitch to Meth right now, real talk, I don't eem care.
This ain’t surprising someone nominated u for the snitch list
Now I see why

i see a black (adult) dude now with some headphones with monkey faces designed on the outside lol again, i feel like it's not the actual product that people have an issue with, people just don't like when it's presented by a certain race.

i see foods has made its way into the conversation :lol:
It says something about us as a people when people have to be careful about who they offer delicious food to.
Hell, if someone had some bomb fried chicken, i'd be more offended if they didn't offer me some than if they did.

Back
Top Bottom