H TOWN HUSTLER I WANT MY SHOES

This dude was supposed to send out my griffeys about 4 weeks ago and I still havent recieved them. I write him and he responds back extra slow and comes up with a excuse about him being sick why he didnt send him. NT What should I do? I think I might just file a paypal claim and see if my dad can do anything he is a lawyer. Its not even about the money I just hate scammers.

Do you have any proof of these allegations?
laugh.gif

I'm going back to houston this weekend.

With enough money sent to my paypal, I will kick in the door waving the 44

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll never do business with a NT'er (especially after my last incident).. These threads pop up way too often.
tired.gif
[/color]

If the person selling to me can't give me their home address and phone number, i'm not buying from them period.

That way, if they try and scam, I'm coming to pay them a visit, FORREAL......

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll never do business with a NT'er (especially after my last incident).. These threads pop up way too often.
tired.gif
[/color]
What happened
nerd.gif

Damn, I'm glad I never got scammed by the dudes on here I dealt w/. Shout out to YO! Ant DF!!! and jthagreat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

This dude was supposed to send out my griffeys about 4 weeks ago and I still havent recieved them. I write him and he responds back extra slow and comes up with a excuse about him being sick why he didnt send him. NT What should I do? I think I might just file a paypal claim and see if my dad can do anything he is a lawyer. Its not even about the money I just hate scammers.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
[/color]
My homeboy told me he did business with a NT'er and after 1 day of them not getting their stuff they were blowing him up like he didnt have other things to do
smh.gif

I personally wouldn't do business on here

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

tired.gif
[/color]
What happened
nerd.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/217266?page=1
Whatever happened with that? You dudes ended up meeting at Popeyes right?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Yeah.. I got my money back.[/color]

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by dbbabd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

my brother worked for a big time lawyer that sued someone off ebay for selling his daughter a fake LV bag
don't know what his daughter was doing on ebay
laugh.gif
, but still, scammer got reemed hard

hustler
hustled you
that sucks
i only do ebay transactions or paypal
ppl wanna scam you i hate that %$%+
smh
to this *!%@%+

Back
Top Bottom