"Haitians" warning 40 Glocc, Maino, and Trick Trick

laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

why is it appropriate for gangsters to always say "suck my ****!!"
or any man at that... would they really let him do it, if the guy said yes???

I wanna know what happens right after they decide thats enough and turn off the camera tho. Do they review the video, re-do if they decide it didnt come offhard enough or whatever...like I know you gotta feel lame after you do that, you got to...

I just told my N' the other day on AIM,

the internet, phone videos, and youtube is the worse set of inventions to have been put in the hands of n*ggss
Dudes love that spotlight. $!%% is really getting out-of-hand...

I would love to see the Boondocks do a episode on this whole epidemic...

all i heard was blah blah blah i love lil wayne blah blah blah your berg chain................club club.....................crip blood? am i right?

Nun dee %###% cuh wuh me....

im tuh'in bot dat gunplay %###%!

laugh.gif
He lift a couple weights, bought a gun, a digital camera, learned he was haitian, and gave a shout out to his favorite rap artists while dissin some realhood !!%!%$ that rap...

it cant be nothin in that riffle.
dudes really dont want it wit trick trick and im
not just sayin that because im from detroit.

They are real. And they will slap someone over that Wayne mess because they extorting them. If someone messes with Wayne or Birdman, their messing with ZoePound's money, and they aint having that.

^ Yeah.

But that's in their city.

And I don't really see them Zoe's going to the D or NY.

But, if Maino and Trick...Or anybody else for that matter, tries to jump stupid in Miami?

4d515ebda81f509984f6f75bbe32a773131445e.gif

I wanna know what happens right after they decide thats enough and turn off the camera tho. Do they review the video, re-do if they decide it didnt come off hard enough or whatever...like I know you gotta feel lame after you do that, you got to...
laugh.gif

aint nothing gonna pop off... maino aint stunting the haters.... he did ten joints and is finally getting some time to shine... I dont know trick trick so Iwont comment on him... wayne got some hired protection in MI YAYO lol,........

those guns are real but there were no magazines inserted or any rounds in those chambers lol....

Back
Top Bottom