Hall of fame 2k13 tips

Anyone know how to beat or at least stay in a game on 2k13 on hall of fame. Playing on anything other than hall of fame is just unsatisfying. Played against the Golden state warriors just now with the grizzlies and ran a 3-2 defense still getting sprayed on, not to mention the CRAZY offensive rebounds man its ridiculous. Any tips can help i just wanna make it through the season without being 0-82 =/

i gave up on 2k last year for 2k12. it got too cheesy. the miami heat were almost unguardable lebron dunking over 3 people and getting a blocking foul somehow. too many exploits then u gotta hold left trigger just to shoot.

the thing is i could beat teams on hall of fame on 2k12 they didn't grab offensive rebounds every time they missed a shot so i could at least make comebacks or keep the lead it's the rebounds that are killing me...oh and the kick balls the call steals

Last edited:
hall of fame - simulation , make sure you have a real team set up , people cry that hall of fame is unrealistic and too hard .....its a sim game and the hardest difficulty is supposed to make you have a perfect team with a perfect gameplan ....the bobcats can run , shoot , and score , they cant win though .

Back
Top Bottom