Halloween 2019: Do you still dress up? What are you being?

Have a couple parties and have been brainstorming but have come up empty thus far.

What is your plan for a costume?

Always dressed up for Halloween, still deciding what to wear this time around. It’s more fun the older my son gets as we try to match the theme of the costume

i'll be dressing up for sure. Halloween is a big deal in my house

I have a son who is 6 years old and every year we dress up as a family. when he was 1 he was the stay puft marshmellow man and my wife and I were ghostbusters. he was Spider-Man another year and my wife was captain marvel and I was punisher. we always have themed family costumes. its my birthday too and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it than taking my son trick or treating.

i'll be dressing up for sure. Halloween is a big deal in my house

I have a son who is 6 years old and every year we dress up as a family. when he was 1 he was the stay puft marshmellow man and my wife and I were ghostbusters. he was Spider-Man another year and my wife was captain marvel and I was punisher. we always have themed family costumes. its my birthday too and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it than taking my son trick or treating.

My girl and I are expecting and we already have our family costumes planned for next year. I’m going to be Woody from Toy Story, her Bo Peep, and the baby will be one of her sheep.

My girl and I are expecting and we already have our family costumes planned for next year. I’m going to be Woody from Toy Story, her Bo Peep, and the baby will be one of her sheep.

that's dope af, man. congratulations to the two of you. Halloween is very different when you have a family. much better imho.

Barry Bonds for the office and Stone Cold Steve Austin for trick or treating with the kids (maybe. Unless I'm feeling the Barry Bonds costume. LOL)

i dont like dressing up but my friend is having a party this saturday for his daughter so i feel obligated lol... im a be an astronaut... its basically a onesie suit with a nasa hat...it looks like this
1570554802475.png

Took the kid in for a cars costume...came out with baby shark. smh. lol so were all baby sharks this year.

I always wear all black outfit with a mask of some sort
I’m simple ( when I was a kid I would be Batman every year)

this year my home girl got me a joker mask

I rock my costumes all year and since Halloween parties are too crazy to be rocking them, I usually just default to ninjas like Scorpion or Cobra Kai. May just recycle Book Face this year though since I’ll probably keep it low key.

Haven’t dressed up for Halloween in a minute.
rocked a home made Prince costume one time. Yambs all night.

Back
Top Bottom