Handing out VALENTINE cards to random girls, yes simpin. YALL NEED TO DO THIS ON FEB 14

Originally Posted by breezylocks

heres my plan for today/tomorrow, when i go on campus had out some "cute" valentines day cards you can buy at the drug store, with my name and number.

obviously im not gunna just hand them the card but itll be the opener...

how do yall think this will work ?
that doesnt sound simpish, more of in the spirit. its a "holiday", i say go for it (minus the number part)
happy.gif

On my way too class and like 3 girls stared me down, smiled, and then said hi. It happens on occasion but today, today was different. Girls are just wanting to be loved today. I say go for it.

On my way too class and like 3 girls stared me down, smiled, and then said hi. It happens on occasion but today, today was different. Girls are just wanting to be loved today. I say go for it.

This could be good. I say you record it and post the results kind of like a social experiment or something you could blame it on if it went bad. Go for it though...

This could be good. I say you record it and post the results kind of like a social experiment or something you could blame it on if it went bad. Go for it though...

My man OP, it sound simpish, but I thinks it's gonna work. Props to you, not many would try it. Rt

My man OP, it sound simpish, but I thinks it's gonna work. Props to you, not many would try it. Rt

Real life...

The camera situation is on...
Imma put my iPhone 4 on my north face cuz it has a strap ( recon, next to the whistle)...

Ummm Imma put my name and number on the card cuz, obviously I want them to possibly hit me with a text...
Unless I don't put my number and pull theirs...?

Any tips ?

Real life...

Imma put my iPhone 4 on my north face cuz it has a strap ( recon, next to the whistle)...

Ummm Imma put my name and number on the card cuz, obviously I want them to possibly hit me with a text...

Any tips ?

Real life...

Any tips ?
dont have the number on there already when you hand it to em, either get the convo going to where you write it down or get hers. if its already on there, it aint gon look right

this has potential though, ima be checking back in here

Real life...

Any tips ?
dont have the number on there already when you hand it to em, either get the convo going to where you write it down or get hers. if its already on there, it aint gon look right

this has potential though, ima be checking back in here

Originally Posted by HighMan

op this is your advice…
talk to the girl first about valentines day, make sure she dont have a man etc… talk and say something like i was gona give it to this girl, but she dont deserve it… this is for you… dont ask her for her #…

that %+@+ would work PERFECTLY...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HighMan

op this is your advice…
talk to the girl first about valentines day, make sure she dont have a man etc… talk and say something like i was gona give it to this girl, but she dont deserve it… this is for you… dont ask her for her #…

that %+@+ would work PERFECTLY...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom