Happy 4:20 ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
Fellow Americans ,

It is with the utmost pride and sincerity that I come to you and wish you peace and blessings on this most wonderful holiday. Let us not forget the freedom fighters of the past, present and future that sacrificed for us and stoood up against evil, tyranny,lies, deceit and oppression to spread the truth and bring healing to the nations.

Men like jack herer who before it was popular spread the truth about hemp and gradually Began to break the shackles of illusion so we would know the truth. Let us not forget my father, who had been given mj in time probably would have been able to extend his life for many years but because of the powers that be.. he wasn’t given access to life, liberty and the persuit of happiness... also because of corporate greed he wasn’t given access to the medicine he needed in time.

On this day remember the truth , remember the people that died for us remember who you were before the fear. Be liberated and be healed.

Peace on these high holy days.

CHEERS MY BROTHERS

Everyone enjoy this very sacred day responsibly.
Middle finger to the system trying to keep us down.

Peace and Love

Amen be responsible , I think of this day more so to remember the freedom riders then just for the trees

Don't smoke, but I look forward to kicking it with high people tonight. It's hella fun being the only one sober and clowning.

Weed makes me paranoid.
Alcohol makes me confident.

Different strokes for different folks. I don't do either often though.
Depends on the kind of weed fam. Diffrent weed for diffrent people
No mattet what alchol you drink your killing yourself

Depends on the kind of weed fam. Diffrent weed for diffrent people
No mattet what alchol you drink your killing yourself

I tried a high CBD strain called Sour Tsunami. Still didn't workout. I'm stupid sensitive when it comes to any type of substance.

Weed makes me paranoid.
Alcohol makes me confident.

Different strokes for different folks. I don't do either often though.
Same thing happened to me the last time I smoked. I didn't smoke too much to begin with, but this was the last straw. I'm too cerebral to begin with, so I think this maginified that.

I don’t smoke but happy 420
E05428D1-B735-438F-915E-BAB3649F9C50.png

I tried a high CBD strain called Sour Tsunami. Still didn't workout. I'm stupid sensitive when it comes to any type of substance.
Have you tried wax or edibles people also have different experiences with those

it is just another day, but I'm not above any excuse to appreciate life so happy holidays to all y'all.

also, because why not, here are 300ish words about the color green.

whether in the Original 8, #The64, or an even more kalaidoscopic collection, no set of any size is complete without this classic crayon.

the spectrum segment recognized by our eyes as Green carries a natural connection with health and vitality, immediately calling to mind the dominant color of thriving vegetation here on Earth.

the color lies close to the absolute center of the visual spectrum, giving it an inherent character of balance and stability as it places minimal strain on the eye itself.

the color enjoys widespread usage in national flags, most often symbolizing the terrestrial lands to which a country's native citizens lay temporary claim on our determined march through history.

more than a few segments of global society share a particular affinity for this invigorating yet tranquil tone, giving them commonalities that may seem at first surprising.

Green is featured in the Pan-African flag designed by Marcus Garvey in his attempt to reorient displaced peoples in the aftermath of the Atlantic Slave Trade, and also has a well-documented history with Ireland and Gaelic culture.

it has an especially high profile throughout North Africa and Southeast Asia, where it manifests the idealized lushness of the eternal paradise Islam's billions of peaceful practitioners strive toward each day.

Green carries a nearly universal association with safety and sustainability, recognized in common concepts such as the green traffic light, which has become standard on the planet.

its associated precious stone, the emerald, was long believed to represent compassion as well as the shared inheritances of the human family.

in various mystic traditions, it is the color of the "Heart Chakra," spiritual source of true love, enduring joy, and inner peace.

each new spring has added to the legacy of limitless renewal merited by this verdant tone since before the dawn of recorded history.

it is also the signature shade of the Green Lantern Corps, intergalactic peacekeepers bound in their latitude to act only by the strength of their individual willpower and imagination, so now you see why I am obsessed with this color.

https://www.instagram.com/cosmiccoffee9/

if that's not your thing, here is a classic selection from Rick James.

either way, enjoy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom