Happy Birthday to Monday Night Raw

One of the few *%#+%% I $*%@ with from this board...HBD my dude, you know what it is.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I thought it was like a Monday Night Raw Anniversary (wrestling related) or something lol

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I was going to make a play on wrestling terms but I feared saying something too funny and taking away from that young mans day.

Your fears have come true
roll.gif

I thought it was like a Monday Night Raw Anniversary (wrestling related) or something lol

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I was going to make a play on wrestling terms but I feared saying something too funny and taking away from that young mans day.

roll.gif

Its Monday night, go RAW, in a Dominican jo from "da Heights" and scoop up a Sex in The Bronx off White Plains. HBD homey.

Its Monday night, go RAW, in a Dominican jo from "da Heights" and scoop up a Sex in The Bronx off White Plains. HBD homey.

Originally Posted by Manglor

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

mod_article610606_1.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

mod_article610606_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom