Harriet Tubman to Replace Jackson on $20 bill

Benjamin Franklin Carson apparently is upset with replacing Andrew Jackson and he would rather put Harriet on the $2 bill. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] BEN CARSON 2020.

Take her off the the most circulated bill, and put her on the least circulated one.

Ben Carson's tap dancing knows no boundaries :lol:

White folks be so mad sometimes :lol:

I saw one commenter say that they refuse to acknowledge this bill......and They'll ask for 2 $10's or 4 $5's if they get a $20 with Tubman on it :lol:.

Let's put a revolutionary freedom fighter on a piece of paper that millions are enslaved to.

American Indians used to be all over paper & coin money a hundred years ago+

Always thought that it kind of mocked them...maybe why most of that imagery was removed for a long time. To forget.

Last edited:
"Feds watching so I gotta keep my Tubmans on the Underground Railroad"

- Some washed up rapper in the near future.

Last edited:
I'm gonna keep a whole lot of Andrew Jackson $20s and in a few years sell them to all the racists that want them and make mad bank! :pimp:

Why wouldn't they just ask for $10 and $5 bills instead of paying extra for white $20s?

"da bud-man gettin all my tub-mans, gotta have dat bud, man"
Bars rappers would use? Okay I'm in 
laugh.gif

"A million Harriet Tubmans in my bank account. Throwing $20's on these **** so they can see what freedom about (HUGN)" - Rick Ross

Jackson :lol: Didn't know this was official though. Kept hearing it might be Elanor Roosevelt.

Seeing his face on it would time to time remind me of the stories I read about him. He was a wild boy; massacring natives, alcoholic, anger issues, constant duels, racist as ****, etc.

Now somebody synonymous with the underground railroad is replacing him :lol: :pimp: A woman at that.

I want my reparations though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom