Harriet Tubman to Replace Jackson on $20 bill

I feel so dumb for thinking they were putting a child spy on the $20 bill
You cannot be a real person 
laugh.gif
 first you think dragons are/were real and now you confused Harriet Tubman with Harriet the Spy? 
roll.gif

Let's put a revolutionary freedom fighter on a piece of paper that millions are enslaved to.

This is more like a slap in the face to miss Tubman than it is an honor.

I'm reading that Harry Tubman will be on the front of the $20 dollar and Andrew Jackson will move from the front of the $20 to the back.
Yeah still getting half the deal a white person would get. Plain and clear how they feel.

Jackson should've never been on any bill anyway for the reason stated in this thread.

Dude threw a open house at the white house :lol:

And some dude tried to shoot him, gun jammed, so andrew jumped him and started beating him with his cane. This guy had some street cred.

I was asking for yall thoughts more on the part about them doing it as just a little thing to make blacks happy. I'm not tryna get into the reparations part.

Word
laugh.gif
Son tryna play it off like he ain't saltier than the dead sea.
laugh.gif

When most whites are presented with the halting reality that their implicit superiority is being tampered with, their rage is usually expressed through altruism  for those they think they're superior to, or overt nonchalance.

Last edited:
I was asking for yall thoughts more on the part about them doing it as just a little thing to make blacks happy. I'm not tryna get into the reparations part.
Maybe there is no conspiracy behind it. It just is what it is. I see it as positive. 

Word
laugh.gif
Son tryna play it off like he ain't saltier than the dead sea.
laugh.gif

When most whites are presented with the halting reality that their implicit superiority is being tampered with, their rage is usually expressed through altruism  for those they think they're superior to, or overt nonchalance.
Dude's still salty that I posted this: http://niketalk.com/t/536844/rape-d...for-protecting-her-this-evening#post_17916225

Listen, Nomad: I'll be the first to admit that I think I'm superior to you, but please know that feeling of superiority has nothing to do with the color of your skin.

i remember when that Caucasians shirt came out, mad white people went out of their way to be like

"This doesn't offend me at all"
roll.gif

Completely missing the irony behind the shirt. In fact, the very act of them responding was ironic.
Exactly ...who kicks in the door of a thread to announce their race when it's non-pertinent as if their specific skin color holds weight? 
laugh.gif

"I'm white and I don't care"

What does that even mean? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
From what I recall Comparison Ford is a cool dude. Also thought most of assumed he was black.

That post of course was gonna get some attention though :lol:

I'm a racism connoisseur if you will. I love playing into their insecurities.
nthat.gif

I don't even care to be honest. I personally think that Harriet Tubman on a cash note isn't a triumph, or advances American toward egalitarianism.

You can just tell how some people operate in the real world by what they try to perpetrate on here.

"I'm white, and I don't even care"

What person of color would respect you after saying something like that when it wasn't needed? 
laugh.gif

They don't even realize the rest of the world sees how life shattering certain realities are to them. It's so transparent.

Maybe he meant it as in he's white and doesn't give a damn that they removed a white man off the bill and replaced him with a worthy African American leader :nerd:

Last edited:
Maybe he meant it as in he's white and doesn't give a damn that they removed a white man off the bill and replaced him with a worthy African American leader
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 @LIONBLOOD  you see this right?

Firstly, Jackson was a cold blooded MURDERER and a THUG. He once shot a man for calling him "worthless" in a newspaper. Dude killed Native Americans and took their kids to train them to do his bidding under the guise that they were "adopted". He slaughtered and displaced almost fifty thousand Native Americans and owned hundreds of slaves.

He wasn't an American leader, he was white American leader.

"worthy African American leader" 
laugh.gif

...and I'm a WORTHY NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN who can speak on the matter. 

I'm confused....how in the world are you guys turning what I said into something negative? What in the...

Back
Top Bottom