***Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Official Post*** Release Date 7/15/09

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

i think im the biggest HP nerd on NT
laugh.gif

i've co-owned 2 HP sites (theduelingclub & godrics-hollow) and owned many forums.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know a ton about HP, but you might be the bigger "nerd". I haven't really owned forums or anything lol.

I'v heard that the funeral could be moved to the beginning of Deathly Hallows Part 1

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The trailers and reviews seem good but the lack of a certain character's funeral included in the movie version bothers me.

it bothers me too.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The trailers and reviews seem good but the lack of a certain character's funeral included in the movie version bothers me.

it bothers me too.
ohwell.gif
It'll most likely be the opening scene in the final movie

Originally Posted by CasperJr

going to the early morning show
pimp.gif

yo fam you down with the HP
eek.gif
I'm sorry for talking bad aboutChicago
laugh.gif

I'll be watching on release, might re-read 6 or holla at the audio book
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

& no I'm no longer ashamed to admit to be a fan, the books are seriously well written

edit: Hbp is my favorite book of the series hands down. Dh would have been #1 except I have some issues with how it ended. I do think that the movies will dothe last 2 books justice(3 movies for the last 2 books) Read the books twice each btw

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Originally Posted by Beats05

Emma Watson isn't going to Brown. She's going to Columbia. Exactly where I'll be going this fall...

seriously where she is going.
Brown or Columbia?
someone confirm this.
i need to know what i need to add to my college lists. aha

GnOIzx36yp2f7af4gm3Nf7JOo1_500.jpg

GnOIzx36yp2fc625JAtx01lCo1_400.jpg

emma emma emma
eek.gif
...How old is she now?

nerd.gif

she's 19
april 15, 1990.
yeah i've known her bday since i was like 11.
emma cruz wassup wassup. aha

edit:courtesy of JayADiCt92

i can't wait to see this movie!!!

cruzair13 damn bro you got her bday memorized

ACTUALLY emma watson's birthday is april 15, 1990.

fun facts: hermione jean (in 2004, her middle name was jane) granger's bday is sept 19, 1979. the dvd's say 1980, but they're wrong. hermione wassaid by JKR to be born before harry and ron, which wouldn't be possible if she was indeed born in 1980.

tssss.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

got rated 9/10 on one of my trusted sites

Its only showing in 3 imax's in the country for the first two weeks due to a contract dispute with Paramount's Transformers. Transformers had booked IMAX for a guarantee month. Then Potter moved to this summer.

Got my tickets for first day at Lincoln Square in NY
pimp.gif
..being blown seeing this at midnight in imax is gonna be
eek.gif

Hey_

I haven't read the books, but the movies have been great.

Can't wait to hear what Spill.com says.

Julius F. Wrek

YO CHECK IT OUT my dude emerson from mugglenet is interviewing the HBP stars right now. he just tweeted:

@MuggleNet Bonnie just revealed she'll be going to the University of Arts in London to study film. Emma still not confirming where she's going.

@MuggleNet Emma: "I'm going to university but I'm not going to give up acting. I just want to have a normal life for a bit."

@Mugglenet Has it set in yet for you guys that it is ending? Dan: "I was quite fine until people told me 'so, your dreams are coming to anend'".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man I can't wait
pimp.gif

taking my bro to see it....he really likes the books more then the movies
because he says this Dumbledore is more "hip" compare to the one in the book....

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

ACTUALLY emma watson's birthday is april 15, 1990.

fun facts: hermione jean (in 2004, her middle name was jane) granger's bday is sept 19, 1979. the dvd's say 1980, but they're wrong. hermione was said by JKR to be born before harry and ron, which wouldn't be possible if she was indeed born in 1980.

tssss.
pimp.gif
my bad my bad,
my late grandpa's birthday is april 10, so i got that confused.
but still emma is a beaut

Originally Posted by cruzair13

but still emma is a beaut

the truth
pimp.gif

she didn't confirm what school she's going to an hour go... so i've got my fingers crossed for brown.

How they leave that out ? smh.

just like the death day party , and Cat thing in the goblet of fire.

i hope they come out with some exteneded versions when the series is done.

Back
Top Bottom