***Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Official Post*** Release Date 7/15/09

positive reviews have been steady
happy.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I posted up there that she hasn't said what school she is going to, I've heard Yale, Brown and Columbia, but she said she would post on her official site
Who can blame her for not announcing it? Based on this thread, its clear she's going to have stalkers lined up wherever she ends up.

Anyway, as for the actual thread, I'm psyched for the movie. Love the whole HP series. Books are definitely better than the films, but all the movieshave at least been entertaining IMO.

i need to go back and read the 6th and 7th books... i havent read them since they dropped... i've been slackin
smh.gif

I was up on HP when the books were first coming out. Read up to the 4th and quit a bit into the 5th. Only saw the 1st movie.

Thennnn my girl put me onto the rest of the movies. Damn I've been missing out.
Guess I'll be at the midnight.

DANIEL RADCLIFFE (HARRY POTTER) TOLD THE GUARDIAN THAT EMMA WATSON WILL BE ATTENDING BROWN UNIVERSITY!!!!

YEAAAAHHHHHHHH, TIME TO GET MY STALKER ON. SHE'S GONNA BE 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM ME, ON A STREET I GO TO ALLLL THE TIME.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.associatedcont...nd_brown_university.html wrote:
British actress Emma Watson may be attending Brown University in fall 2009. According to Just Jared, Emma Watson had wanted her college choice to remain a secret for now. She explained that she wanted the process to be normal, and that she didn't want to walk in and see Harry Potter posters everywhere. Daniel Radcliffe, however, spilled the beans, also mentioning her GCSE scores which had three A's and seven A*'s. Daniel Radcliffe described Emma Watson as "incredibly academic."

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

the funeral isnt going to be in it wtffff???????????????

would be the most epic part of the movie.....

so does this mean they'll be saving that scene for movie 7?

wth are they dragging this out for

if the funeral isn't in 6, it'll be in 7. there's NO WAY it'd be left out. fans wouldn't shut up about it, JKRwouldn't allow it.

I hope you guys are wrong

Leaving out the Funeral makes no sense at all

It happens in HALF BLOOD PRINCE not DEATHLY HALLOWS

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

DANIEL RADCLIFFE (HARRY POTTER) TOLD THE GUARDIAN THAT EMMA WATSON WILL BE ATTENDING BROWN UNIVERSITY!!!!

YEAAAAHHHHHHHH, TIME TO GET MY STALKER ON. SHE'S GONNA BE 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM ME, ON A STREET I GO TO ALLLL THE TIME.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

British actress Emma Watson may be attending Brown University in fall 2009. According to Just Jared, Emma Watson had wanted her college choice to remain a secret for now. She explained that she wanted the process to be normal, and that she didn't want to walk in and see Harry Potter posters everywhere. Daniel Radcliffe, however, spilled the beans, also mentioning her GCSE scores which had three A's and seven A*'s. Daniel Radcliffe described Emma Watson as "incredibly academic."

beauty and brains, that's wassup.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

beauty and brains, that's wassup.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I guess playing Hermione really got to her

I am on Page 305 of Order of the Phoenix (saw the movie with a friend last year but just started reading the books). I need to finish book 5 and 6 by tuesday,midnight.

Originally Posted by cosuna

I am on Page 305 of Order of the Phoenix (saw the movie with a friend last year but just started reading the books). I need to finish book 5 and 6 by tuesday, midnight.

No way ur going to finish My girl is re reading book 6 (on page 300) I doubt she finishes that before Tuesday Good luck 2 both if yall

Back
Top Bottom