***Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Official Post*** Release Date 7/15/09

Originally Posted by jtwo8ight

Is it worth seeing it in IMAX like transformers was?
Because it won't come out in IMAX until two whole weeks after it's released in regular theaters...I'd say it's not worth it. Butif you have patience, it'll definitely be worthwhile.

I'm on Pg. 300 or so of the book (re-reading it)...trying to finish it by Tuesday midnight
ohwell.gif

i think I'm just gonna be skimming through Hbp for random parts to refresh myself(I have the books & audio-books), I originally planned on re-readingit but it looks like I won't have time unless I speed read like crazy for the next 2 days

I can't wait though, I'm a straight geek when it comes to Hp, Star Wars, & Terminator
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

and yeah the marathon has been on all weekend on ABCf

Where's dirty at? I know he's gonna be watching
nerd.gif

edit: I'll probably see in it in the regular theaters & try to catch the Imax 2 weeks later

Originally Posted by chris82790

smokin.gif

Helena Bonham Carter is great, Bellatrix is�one of my top 3 characters in the series

& I will definitely be re-reading Dh right after the movie
��

Originally Posted by parada45

No way ur going to finish My girl is re reading book 6 (on page 300) I doubt she finishes that before Tuesday Good luck 2 both if yall

read OotP in 4.5hrs.
pimp.gif

two days remaining.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Originally Posted by parada45

No way ur going to finish My girl is re reading book 6 (on page 300) I doubt she finishes that before Tuesday Good luck 2 both if yall

read OotP in 4.5hrs.
pimp.gif

two days remaining.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WOW
eek.gif

With al the teams going around we should get a Harry Potter Team going

make that thread parada. i would, but i can't from my sidekick and the computers at work block all message boards.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dibs on Voldemort please? I mean I already have his avatar
happy.gif

I'll take Harry Potter if I can't get Valdy though.

There is no need to butcher something good with the tom foolery going on in the rest of these forums. Burrr

Back
Top Bottom