Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

The women was on some bs. she tries to win men over by saying she has a son and she thinks about him, but then goes on to take any responsibility from women who choose to use their sexual capital for stuff. like come on fam? You have control of who you sleep with but none of the responsibility like was this woman listening to herself.

and old boy lucky to be breathing if what shorty saying in that vid is true.

That's a little more than just looks changing with age. She looks like a different person completely.

But that's not a shock. Who DOESN'T get plastic surgery in Hollywood?

idk man, the change in her face isnt even that drastic...at least to me.
maybe she had some botox or other work done, who knows maybe alcohol and/or drugs....but she looks like she just aged

That's a little more than just looks changing with age. She looks like a different person completely.

But that's not a shock. Who DOESN'T get plastic surgery in Hollywood?

idk man, the change in her face isnt even that drastic...at least to me.
maybe she had some botox or other work done, who knows maybe alcohol and/or drugs....but she looks like she just aged

Maybe it's 'cos I'm in my mid-30s and I've seen this bird since she was in Home Improvement & the OG Baywatch but she was aging (poorly) up until last year and now all of a sudden she has no wrinkles and looks like a different person. :lol:

So Terry Crews is suing the agent who grabbed his nuts, Adam Venit.

Turns out Venit is a top guy at WME and reps a bunch of A-list stars. Ari Emanuel apologized to Terry too.

Here's how it'll go down: 1) Venit comes out as gay, 2) Hollywood lowkey resents Terry for snitching, 3) Terry gets blacklisted, 4) Venit walks away free because Hollywood top elites protect their own.

No more locking in Old Spice commercials. Bruh’s about get that settlement and be a buff Tracy Morgan.

Screen-shot-2015-07-13-at-10.16.35-AM.png

rs-233378-R1258_FEA_Morgan_B.jpg

Tracy upgraded everything! How you got brain damage pushing Lambos? :rofl: My dude hustled the hell outta that situation. Not mad at him.

plus he saw his man pass away in front of him...

no question.

wallmart probably forked over a small fortune.

$90 Million and they’re trying to get it back. True story. They’re saying he exaggerated his injuries.

Tracy almost died. He deserves the bag.

Not mad him. But if I’m being honest, I wasn’t buying his memory loss and cane routine while he was waiting on that check to clear.

Its always a super skeptical type in the bunch.

I remeber when it swung the other way and ppl were saying he had brain damage and would never be the same again.

travolta probably the og spacey

son probably started on horseshack

he aint from brooklyn tho hes from jersey

Back
Top Bottom