Has American society made progress towards the discrimination of African Americans??

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Blacks in American society have not contributed enough towards the end of discrimination. Whenever tyler perry makes his all black movies or BET does an all black get together, it sets things back. Whenever some idiot uses his/her race as an excuse for not propelling in life it sets the line of scrimmage back to the opposing 1 yard line. That crap is reverse racism, not pride. Why does a race have to emphasize that they exist or do things to try and "raise moral" if they're trying to end discrimination? Everyone knows what happened in the past. Let it go. It didn't even happen to YOU. It doesn't make sense to me. Just live life normally without having to bring color up every time you're frustrated or want attention. The people that want racism to end are not letting it die. Everyone keeps blaming someone else. People can end racism by progressing the steps of those past pioneers that helped make positive things possible today.
indifferent.gif
I can't believe someone could be so misinformed its not even funny its just plain sad SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I hope that dudes is not over 18

Blacks in American society have not contributed enough towards the end of discrimination. Whenever tyler perry makes his all black movies or BET does an all black get together, it sets things back. Whenever some idiot uses his/her race as an excuse for not propelling in life it sets the line of scrimmage back to the opposing 1 yard line. That crap is reverse racism, not pride. Why does a race have to emphasize that they exist or do things to try and "raise moral" if they're trying to end discrimination? Everyone knows what happened in the past. Let it go. It didn't even happen to YOU. It doesn't make sense to me. Just live life normally without having to bring color up every time you're frustrated or want attention. The people that want racism to end are not letting it die. Everyone keeps blaming someone else. People can end racism by progressing the steps of those past pioneers that helped make positive things possible today.
indifferent.gif
I can't believe someone could be so misinformed its not even funny its just plain sad SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

His second post is just as bad.  This fool said racism and discrimination ended hundreds of years ago. 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

His second post is just as bad.  This fool said racism and discrimination ended hundreds of years ago. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

One of the worst posts I've ever seen.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love it when non blacks tell us to just "get over it".

roll.gif
roll.gif

Starting at the 1:45 mark.� Sounds exactly like some people in here.

dude is very funny 
I have seen some of his shows 

But all of his jokes are funny and sad at the same time because most of what he is saying is true 

Starting at the 1:45 mark.� Sounds exactly like some people in here.

dude is very funny 
I have seen some of his shows 

But all of his jokes are funny and sad at the same time because most of what he is saying is true 

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

roll.gif
roll.gif

Just like the jews got over the holocaust huh?
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son acting like racism was back in the dinosaur ages.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son acting like racism was back in the dinosaur ages.
laugh.gif

African Americans have come a long way.....a lot of what still holds them back is a 50:50 combination of extrinsic factors (institutionalized racism) and intrinsic factors (pervasive ignorance within the black community, learned helplessness, and constantly making excuses).

African Americans have come a long way.....a lot of what still holds them back is a 50:50 combination of extrinsic factors (institutionalized racism) and intrinsic factors (pervasive ignorance within the black community, learned helplessness, and constantly making excuses).

AntonALaZey 
pimp.gif
wrote:

First off, no. Second off, nice avy.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom