Has anyone else been using StockX?

See a few pages back when I had my shoes rejected for no real reason... they charged me $14 to ship them back to me. When I showed them my Nike receipt, they said there inspections are more strict than Nike :lol:. In the end, I sold them on goat for double the price. I don’t really want to deal with their shenanigans again.
those flyknit trainers/racers? wasn't there some white film or residue on the outsoles?

those flyknit trainers/racers? wasn't there some white film or residue on the outsoles?

That’s what they claimed. Nothing on the actual shoe though. The white looking stuff in the photo is just the gloss from the bottom of the shoe.

I love stockx...I purchased about 60 pairs from them in the past year and sold 300. I love the platform as a seller but as a buyer I’ve had some issues. One of the biggest issues I had was with an Off White Chicago AJ 1. After wearing my retail pair and selling, which I highly regretted doing, I put aside $3,500 to buy a new pair. I pulled the trigger and the item was cancelled because it didn’t pass authentication. Second time it came from UK via DHL but it seemed off. Took it to Flight Club, Round Two and another reputable shop here in Miami and they deemed them off as well. After sending them an email that the shoe was not 100 percent authentic, they defended themselves saying it’s an “international” pair and that they vary. I demanded a refund because if I pay almost $4k for a shoe, I do not want it second guessed by anyone. They agreed and issued a return label. Got my refund and Goat. Item took FOREVER and didn’t pass authentication. They also have a 48 hour grace period to find a replacement. Pretty much held my money hostage for almost 2 weeks. Went back to stockx, failed authentication. Then at StockX in Detroit, I spoke to Josh Luber and a few other people there about this situation and they told me to buy again and send an email if they don’t pass. Purchased again, didn’t pass, sent email. The head guy in VIP customer service tracked me a pair that was more expensive ($3,988) but honored my $3,500 bid. Received the shoes and they were authentication by everyone but they were WORN (check pics). Emailed them and they gave me options for refund or keep the item and $200 stockx credit. Took the credit. Gonna wear them anyways. 4 months journey with this shoe

Attachments

• 650D1306-C401-4402-9634-4144CE96617C.jpeg
    650D1306-C401-4402-9634-4144CE96617C.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 36
  • FE4ED82D-9D37-46D4-81B3-81E1A8273F32.jpeg
    FE4ED82D-9D37-46D4-81B3-81E1A8273F32.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 30
  • FDEAF506-220A-488F-A726-4BCBBEE134A0.jpeg
    FDEAF506-220A-488F-A726-4BCBBEE134A0.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 7062DD92-7D35-43F1-BABB-5E3294E5DBF8.jpeg
    7062DD92-7D35-43F1-BABB-5E3294E5DBF8.jpeg
    385.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 400453E4-CF0E-4110-A749-5D4587EC5911.jpeg
    400453E4-CF0E-4110-A749-5D4587EC5911.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 37
  • C40AC876-1835-498E-A388-F4D083B2AE09.jpeg
    C40AC876-1835-498E-A388-F4D083B2AE09.jpeg
    378 KB · Views: 34
Anyone ever experience the shipping label not generating when you go to print it out? I’m supposed to ship out by tomorrow but I can’t get the damn label to generate.

Messaged and emailed StockX yesterday and today they said they’ll look into it. Almost 8 hours later I still don’t have a label. Their customer service is trash at best.

Anyone ever experience the shipping label not generating when you go to print it out? I’m supposed to ship out by tomorrow but I can’t get the damn label to generate.

Messaged and emailed StockX yesterday and today they said they’ll look into it. Almost 8 hours later I still don’t have a label. Their customer service is trash at best.
you tried logging into the web site?

I love stockx...I purchased about 60 pairs from them in the past year and sold 300. I love the platform as a seller but as a buyer I’ve had some issues. One of the biggest issues I had was with an Off White Chicago AJ 1. After wearing my retail pair and selling, which I highly regretted doing, I put aside $3,500 to buy a new pair. I pulled the trigger and the item was cancelled because it didn’t pass authentication. Second time it came from UK via DHL but it seemed off. Took it to Flight Club, Round Two and another reputable shop here in Miami and they deemed them off as well. After sending them an email that the shoe was not 100 percent authentic, they defended themselves saying it’s an “international” pair and that they vary. I demanded a refund because if I pay almost $4k for a shoe, I do not want it second guessed by anyone. They agreed and issued a return label. Got my refund and Goat. Item took FOREVER and didn’t pass authentication. They also have a 48 hour grace period to find a replacement. Pretty much held my money hostage for almost 2 weeks. Went back to stockx, failed authentication. Then at StockX in Detroit, I spoke to Josh Luber and a few other people there about this situation and they told me to buy again and send an email if they don’t pass. Purchased again, didn’t pass, sent email. The head guy in VIP customer service tracked me a pair that was more expensive ($3,988) but honored my $3,500 bid. Received the shoes and they were authentication by everyone but they were WORN (check pics). Emailed them and they gave me options for refund or keep the item and $200 stockx credit. Took the credit. Gonna wear them anyways. 4 months journey with this shoe

I love sneakers as much as the other person but paying $3500 for a pair of sneakers

It’s your money but Jesus H Christ

did you figure it out? try using a different web browser

Yep. The sale was to be shipped overseas to StockX UK. The app couldn’t generate the label because it wasn’t the usual UPS label—there were commercial forms that had to be attached.

3 days later and they finally figured it out and emailed me the labels. :stoneface:

Welp, despite me telling myself I'd never use StockX again to buy shoes, I purchased a pair of UltraBoost late Wednesday evening, offer was accepted around 11:30pm PST. I had a $20 coupon code burning a hole in my eWallet...which after shipping nets out to be a $7 discount.

How long again does a seller have to ship? We are closing in on the 2nd business day here on the transaction.

Welp, despite me telling myself I'd never use StockX again to buy shoes, I purchased a pair of UltraBoost late Wednesday evening, offer was accepted around 11:30pm PST. I had a $20 coupon code burning a hole in my eWallet...which after shipping nets out to be a $7 discount.

How long again does a seller have to ship? We are closing in on the 2nd business day here on the transaction.
I think StockX runs on eastern time so technically you purchased them Thursday morning. Seller has 2 days to ship not counting the day you bought them.
So they probably have until Monday to ship.

I think StockX runs on eastern time so technically you purchased them Thursday morning. Seller has 2 days to ship not counting the day you bought them.
So they probably have until Monday to ship.
I think if it's early enough in the day they do count the day the transaction happened. I sold a pair on a Sunday so with two business days to ship my deadline was Tuesday end of business.

Will StockX hit me with fees/not accept my pair of DS Jordan 1's if the lace bag is not attached? Sorry if this has been answered a bunch of times already but I'm on my phone and searching on it sucks.

Thanks in advance.

Honestly
Will StockX hit me with fees/not accept my pair of DS Jordan 1's if the lace bag is not attached? Sorry if this has been answered a bunch of times already but I'm on my phone and searching on it sucks.

Thanks in advance.
I wouldn't think so because I've seen people receive shoes without " accessories " that should have been included. I also want to say if I recall correctly that I've seen pairs of J 1's purchased from SX where the lace bag was detached and just placed inside one of the shoes. I'd imagine you'll be ok as long as they are in fact DS. You can email their support team for a definitive answer. I've always received a response within the hour.

Back
Top Bottom