Has anyone else been using StockX?

Not going to pretend to know how it all went down. Idk if Luber was forced out or he decided on his own to leave and helped bring Cutler in. Either way he made more money than he can ever spend in this lifetime so I can't say it sucks for him.

Sold and shipped some 1s and 350s on 9/12. They were delivered 9/14 and then verified and paid out today (9/15).

All of my stuff goes to NJ so can't speak for other locations. This is the fastest stockx has ever been in my experience. I had some items that took over a month to payout June-August so I stopped using the app but I'm back on now. Fees are still trash but I like having the peace of mind that the transaction is over once authenticated and it won't come back (returns, paypal scams, etc).

the 4 items I sent last week all delivered Friday, got money in my account for the two Supreme items today, got sale completed notifications for the other two

not as fast as it was previously but fast enough

$450 FoG Flannel sale was delivered to StockX on 9/9 and still no payout.

edit: Finally verified on 9/16. Awaiting payout

Last edited:
wonder if its where you ship having issues? I sold those crater Jordan 1s on Tuesday and was paid today.

Probably not. All my items this past month have all gone to NJ. I think maybe it was the fact that this item I sold was literally the only one sold on StockX in any size, so maybe the authentication process took longer

What’s this payout pending crap?

They changed the layout stuff so I have my debit card to get paid instantly

shoes got authenticated Thursday but still no payment?

What’s this payout pending crap?

They changed the layout stuff so I have my debit card to get paid instantly

shoes got authenticated Thursday but still no payment?

They’re actually trying to sure up they’re payment security; lots of people have reported in the past that people would change the payment info once their accounts were hacked. This seems to address that issue (think multi-factor authentification for your smart device).

If your item got verified on Thursday, you should get cashed out by Monday morning).

They’re actually trying to sure up they’re payment security; lots of people have reported in the past that people would change the payment info once their accounts were hacked. This seems to address that issue (think multi-factor authentification for your smart device).

If your item got verified on Thursday, you should get cashed out by Monday morning).
Well see,
Keep y’all updated

Just sold a bunch of kicks on SX. First sale was on 8th Sept and all pairs are payout pending. They owe me over 2K now. Am freaking out. Only started using them this month and not impressed from a seller point of view. Am in UK, is this freaking normal?

Just sold a bunch of kicks on SX. First sale was on 8th Sept and all pairs are payout pending. They owe me over 2K now. Am freaking out. Only started using them this month and not impressed from a seller point of view. Am in UK, is this freaking normal?
I think its because of the new payout crap

thats what I explained im going through, my item was verified and payout pending

I think its because of the new payout crap

thats what I explained im going through, my item was verified and payout pending

I followed the link to the 3rd party payout and logged in.. says active in my settings now. What a joke, "get paid out once pairs are legit checked"?!
Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 23.41.35.png

Have sent a mail to them as well.. not a great start lol. Also on the covid update page it says all back to normal which is clearly bs.

They emailed me saying my payment was verified and to click the link... which I did when they implemented this new payment

did it again yesterday when they sent the email and still nothing

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

They replied to mine saying 2-3 days

I responded by saying how is that any faster than before??

garbage

Am getting pretty pi**ed now - Presumably the buyers have their shoes and I'm still waiting for cash, I sent them all in time 100% DS so held my end of it, and they don't give a s**t. 2K isn't chump change either. Hope they keep their word and you get funds man.

Yea this company is really affected by this pandemic, and some of the sellers are messing it up. Stockx was a pretty good place when they started. :smh: Guess I have to find my bearbricks somewhere else. If anyone is selling, pm me, I'm interested. Wasted 3 weeks waiting.
8212020164354.jpg

Am getting pretty pi**ed now - Presumably the buyers have their shoes and I'm still waiting for cash, I sent them all in time 100% DS so held my end of it, and they don't give a s**t. 2K isn't chump change either. Hope they keep their word and you get funds man.
Yea mines 1.5k :lol:

if it was $150 or something cool I can wait and eat with it but I’m not tryna begiven therun around over that much money

Back
Top Bottom