Has Anyone Ever Met A Sociopath?

Originally Posted by hymen man

I'm a sociopath.

yup i know one
tongue.gif

I've been told I have sociopathic tendencies. I'm pretty sure I've been cursed with empathy, I could be a p-zombie in regards to that though.

ASPD is a complicated thing. Better than being a psychopath though.

I've been told I have sociopathic tendencies. I'm pretty sure I've been cursed with empathy, I could be a p-zombie in regards to that though.

ASPD is a complicated thing. Better than being a psychopath though.

Originally Posted by FOG

Skimmed through so I didn't read everything, but I know this dude who keeps galleries of hardcore gore pictures on his phone and laptop (and probably at home too)... I'm talking about human intestines spewing out and !%%#...
Links?

Originally Posted by FOG

Skimmed through so I didn't read everything, but I know this dude who keeps galleries of hardcore gore pictures on his phone and laptop (and probably at home too)... I'm talking about human intestines spewing out and !%%#...
Links?

I know a few of the non-violent types for sure. MY ex may be one.. I'd assume the guys I know with a body count fit that description as well..

My father is a sociopath.

One example is the pathological lying....he tells everyone he has an M.D., Ph.D., AND was a Colonel for the army. Based on these lies, he has accumulated over $300,000 from friends and acquaintances, some of which are actual doctors but for some reason do not check the medical board to see that he has no license. In actuality, he retired in 2004 as an electrical engineer claiming that he was discriminated against.

I can give examples for all of these "symptoms" except for the "Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency."

Back
Top Bottom