Has anyone ever sold clothes at Plato's cloest?

I have my girls and moms bday coming up in 6 more days and I'm broke. Has anyone ever tried selling clothes at Plato's closet? I have some goodcondition LRG, Guess, etc brand name stuff but I'm not trying to let them go for like 1.00 per shirt. Let me know. Good looks...

laugh.gif

you might as well sell them as a "LOT" on ebay. thats a damn near guaranteed sale if it's more than 4 shirts. just charge 15 to ship andthat'll cover fees and take GOOD pics ...you'll make more money there..

Unless you have an incredible amount of leather just laying around, I doubt you'll gain much profit.

Word, I kinda figured I wouldn't get much...I can't do eBay because I was trying to get the cash in 6 days. Thanks though guys

every season i take all my old tees i for free i usually take in a backpack and duffel bag full and get close to $200

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

you might as well sell them as a "LOT" on ebay. thats a damn near guaranteed sale if it's more than 4 shirts. just charge 15 to ship and that'll cover fees and take GOOD pics ...you'll make more money there..
Doesnt ebay take like 20% off what you make?

Originally Posted by xislandzstylezx

Saw an episode of true life on MTV were this girl sold them her 7 jeans and they gave her 20 bucks for it

i sold 2 pairs of true religions there and only got 65 bucks. im still pissed about it

the thing is to make friends with someone who works there. my friends girl works at a store so she takes everything i bring and gives me the most. i wish iwoulda met her when i first started selling stuff.

Back
Top Bottom