HAS ANYONE SEEN THE AF/JORDAN FUSION LASER 4'S AT STORES OR ONLINE YET ?

Has anyone seen the laser white/red 4's release in store or a website to buy from yet ?
Been looking for the first colorway since the start of the month

since jumpman23.com said October but no date has been posted 

I know most dont like fusion's but the 4's are well made and one of the best of the fusion line up 

Any info is great 

Thanks 

Has anyone seen the laser white/red 4's release in store or a website to buy from yet ?
Been looking for the first colorway since the start of the month

since jumpman23.com said October but no date has been posted 

I know most dont like fusion's but the 4's are well made and one of the best of the fusion line up 

Any info is great 

Thanks 

Should release end of da month, sneakerhotline.com has the black ones for 175$

Should release end of da month, sneakerhotline.com has the black ones for 175$

Yea saw them on ebay too, but hes in hong kong he wants 210 shipped and have to wait like 22 bussines days

Yea saw them on ebay too, but hes in hong kong he wants 210 shipped and have to wait like 22 bussines days

those laser fusion 4's are hideous. instead of paying 150+ tax for fusions, just drop 300 and get some real laser iv's. i thought jb was done with fusions, im sure these and the fusions 10's will be the end of the fusion line. get ready for everybody and their dog rockin laser fusions and thinkin they got some heat on.

those laser fusion 4's are hideous. instead of paying 150+ tax for fusions, just drop 300 and get some real laser iv's. i thought jb was done with fusions, im sure these and the fusions 10's will be the end of the fusion line. get ready for everybody and their dog rockin laser fusions and thinkin they got some heat on.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Home boy if u can find the laser iv's for 300 let me know the cheepes i found them was 550 shipped, and i dont rock fusions just trying to help a fellow niketalke member.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Home boy if u can find the laser iv's for 300 let me know the cheepes i found them was 550 shipped, and i dont rock fusions just trying to help a fellow niketalke member.

^yeah the black laser iv's are 500+, i know from experience, i dropped $500 for my ds sz 11 blk laser iv's. i was talking about the white laser iv's, you can get those ds for $300 and maybe less if you got a small foot. i dont think homeboy needs to worry about the laser fusion release, they will sit for days and probaly go on sale like all other fusions that have dropped.

^yeah the black laser iv's are 500+, i know from experience, i dropped $500 for my ds sz 11 blk laser iv's. i was talking about the white laser iv's, you can get those ds for $300 and maybe less if you got a small foot. i dont think homeboy needs to worry about the laser fusion release, they will sit for days and probaly go on sale like all other fusions that have dropped.

yeah fam these are not worth sitting and waiting for the release, the will probably be made in mass amounts and put everywhere

yeah fam these are not worth sitting and waiting for the release, the will probably be made in mass amounts and put everywhere

My finishline got them in stock todayMens are 139.99 retail. Release date is 11/6. Got them in kids sizes also.Also got a lavender-%$+ color laser fusion 4 for the ladies and kids.If you'd like I can take pictures on Friday of them.

My finishline got them in stock todayMens are 139.99 retail. Release date is 11/6. Got them in kids sizes also.Also got a lavender-%$+ color laser fusion 4 for the ladies and kids.If you'd like I can take pictures on Friday of them.

Yall def overpaid then. I got mine DS for $265 shipped for the white, and blacks are even cheaper. Look outside of ebay for once.

Yall def overpaid then. I got mine DS for $265 shipped for the white, and blacks are even cheaper. Look outside of ebay for once.

^ i'll agree i've seen a few pairs on Craigslist at decent rates between 250-300 i been lookin for a 2nd pair for a while now, but can't find my size

^ i'll agree i've seen a few pairs on Craigslist at decent rates between 250-300 i been lookin for a 2nd pair for a while now, but can't find my size

Back
Top Bottom