Has anyone seen this??(Top 10 racist Tv Moments)

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Best part of the video was the end though with the fine chick and PSA
pimp.gif

That's what I was gonna originally say....

Video is still goofy tho. Some things just aren't said the way you think them, but I think the stuff that was said in this video was thought about enoughto clean it up.

Is it just me or is no.5 not racist? Sure they're talking about Kenyan and Ethiopian runners not taking the white guy seriously - but isn't that justtheir experience - they've dominated long distance running for years.

That's like saying that Kobe doesn't respect Wally Szcerbiak playing D on him - it's not because he's white but it's because he's seenhis type before and he can't stay with him.

Some of the other ones are just unreal though. I'd never seen the basketball one before - just heard the backlash afterwards. He went way OD on that.

I've seen most of these but I never saw the Jeopardy one. That was messed up because I don't think he was referring to the guy's race but it wasstill funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Is it just me or is no.5 not racist? Sure they're talking about Kenyan and Ethiopian runners not taking the white guy seriously - but isn't that just their experience - they've dominated long distance running for years.

That's like saying that Kobe doesn't respect Wally Szcerbiak playing D on him - it's not because he's white but it's because he's seen his type before and he can't stay with him.

Some of the other ones are just unreal though. I'd never seen the basketball one before - just heard the backlash afterwards. He went way OD on that.

I was thinkin the same thing with the runners.

#1 is goat.

Back
Top Bottom