Has anyone taken a good look at theFOOT PATROL X LE COQ SPORTIF ECLAT 89 PREVIEW?

Yeah these are clean as ****. Freak these with some tan chinos and a white tee. Dropping on June 1 from what I read. Other Brands thread maybe???

Last edited:
this belongs in the other brands section, and yes, these are clean imo

I wish these would hit the States. After conversion rates, shipping and taxes, I believe these will be about $180. That's steep.

From the website...

The Footpatrol x le coq sportif Éclat “Macaron Edition” is due to release at 10:00AM on Saturday 1st June, priced at £85. Size availability in-store rage from UK5.5 – UK12 (including half sizes). Size availability for mail order ranges from UK6 – UK12 (including half sizes).

*MAIL ORDER CUSTOMERS INFO*

We will only accept email requests from 00:01AM (London Time) onwards on Saturday 1st June. Any emails sent before this time/date WILL be deleted.

Click here to request your order >> Mail Order

The following information will need to be included in the email:

- Size (MUST be in UK sizing)

- Email address linked to your PayPal account.

- Contact Telephone Number (including international dialling code).

- Shipping Destination (Country)

(Shipping Prices)

- UK £3.99

- France/Germany/Belgium/Netherlands £10

- Denmark £15

- USA starts from £25

those are fresh
pimp.gif

I wish these would hit the States. After conversion rates, shipping and taxes, I believe these will be about $180. That's steep.

From the website...

The Footpatrol x le coq sportif Éclat “Macaron Edition” is due to release at 10:00AM on Saturday 1st June, priced at £85. Size availability in-store rage from UK5.5 – UK12 (including half sizes). Size availability for mail order ranges from UK6 – UK12 (including half sizes).

*MAIL ORDER CUSTOMERS INFO*

We will only accept email requests from 00:01AM (London Time) onwards on Saturday 1st June. Any emails sent before this time/date WILL be deleted.

Click here to request your order >> Mail Order

The following information will need to be included in the email:

- Size (MUST be in UK sizing)

- Email address linked to your PayPal account.

- Contact Telephone Number (including international dialling code).

- Shipping Destination (Country)

(Shipping Prices)

- UK £3.99

- France/Germany/Belgium/Netherlands £10

- Denmark £15

- USA starts from £25

these will be available in the states....only 2 stores, Burn rubber and Bodega

Last edited:
Saw that. Here's a cool video from a release party. Shows some different views than we've seen so far.

Thinking about passing on these in favor of those Arctic Green AF1's.

Apparently I was too late on RD smh... They're beautiful... Hopefully Ill be able to cop a pair on Bodega or BR...

Last edited:
^ no, you had to send a email order at midnight the day they released and hope they respond to you

It took almost a full week before they sold out of all sizes so I'd be surprised if people that ordered the day they dropped didn't get them.
Damn a full week in store!!!! They should send them to the ones who struck out online... 

It took almost a full week before they sold out of all sizes so I'd be surprised if people that ordered the day they dropped didn't get them.

wow, that's crazy.

How do these fit in comparison to Air max 90s (I'm a 8.5). ?

Thanks for the info NT

So is anyone going for these tomorrow? I feel like they won't sell out event though they're extremely limited

they sold out everywhere within seconds, i tried everysite when they dropped even international ones...no luck. now theyre going for 500 on ebay fml 

Back
Top Bottom