Has anyone tried something new as of late?

I started walking to school everyday. ! mile back and forth. in the 90+ degree weather. It's new to say the least.

I started lifting weights on a routinely basis

feelsgoodman.gif
pimp.gif

Went jet-skiing with my fiance out in Corpus earlier last month. Considering I'm terrified of deep water, it was the most awesome, horrific experience of my life.

Been on a diet for the past two weeks to help me gain weight...up to a solid 6'5'' 210
pimp.gif

Been trying more ethnic foods lately and found they aren't as bad as I thought. I am a very picky eater and only stick to American foods or Americanized foods ( Panda express LOL)

Not totally new but I went back to a skatepark today, havent been in like half a year. I suck

Been a Raw Vegan for 4 days now. Feels good man. Def change in lifestyle. If anyone is interested, please read the 80 10 10 book and THE CHINA Study.

hooped in my cool grey xi's instead of the royal foams. won't be doing that again

foams>>>

Relisted a few of my unsold items on feebay for more than original listing price and ended up with some BINs.
nerd.gif

I just went to my first comedy club, it was hilarious!
I went to the Laugh Factory in LA on Sat. at 8pm.
It was a wonderful experience.

fasted for the first time
ate a crepe
went to michigan
got dumped and didnt cry
went to atlantic city
went club hopping on sunset
drove a porsche truck

great year

smile.gif

l_2048_1536_29b5f3dc-13b8-48a0-8759-706d61fc31ff.jpeg

strawberry-pocky.jpg

i'm trying to be more open to oppurtunities life throws at me...but I can't help falling back into the comfort of the middle lane.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

l_2048_1536_29b5f3dc-13b8-48a0-8759-706d61fc31ff.jpeg

strawberry-pocky.jpg

i'm trying to be more open to oppurtunities life throws at me...but I can't help falling back into the comfort of the middle lane.

You should try this treat called Dango.
They are delicious!
mitarashi%2Bdango.bmp

Recently tried POM juice for the first time. Its OK, but not worth the ridiculous price.

Not that recently, but about 3 months ago I started taking brazillian jiujitsu classes. I havent taken any form of martial arts since I was a kid more than 20 years ago, so it was a pretty new and foreign experience. Very humbling to have dudes half my size tying me up like a pretzel.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

I had a "hancho dog" from this food trailor across the street from my job. I guess its a mexican hot dog, I had never seen anything like it. Its a hot dog wrapped in bacon with pico, sour cream, mayo, ketchup, grilled onions, cheese and cilatro and jalapenos. and they had another green sauce that was spicy. made it tens times better.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It was #!@!%$% delicious. 

embarassed.gif

Have these once in a while, Mom makes them,

Mexican Hot Dogs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>>>
we call them danger dogs out here in LA.  2 for 3 bucks in macarthur park, grilled fresh on that aluminum foil oo lawdddd.  alzheimer's ftw
what do you mean by alzheimer's ftw?

Back
Top Bottom