Has Nike dug in the Vault to create retro's that have not been produced

Over the years Nike has designed thousands of shoes that never made it to production. There are probably some unreal designs that people would go crazy over. Who wants to see some of these designs come to life. The only shoe that seems to have made it out of the vault is the Air Python WHY that shoe. Lets hear what you everyone has to say about the vaulted designs.

This is a great topic, but you can't expect the mouth breathers that inhabit this place to react to anything without pictures.

I'm sure there's heat but at the same time, the sneakers from certain eras often look so similar to others with take down models in existence, I bet most of the stuff from the cutting room floor per se is pretty abstract.

Having tougher time to figure out what the thread starter actually wants since I don't think Air Python was never released until recently (OG did release in 1987).

If he's talking about the model that was never retro-ed after the original release, he can probably look up & join The "Damn I remember these" Thread on the Nike section.

If he's talking about the shoe that was never released after the sample popped up, then, I recently have seen one in the Footscape Woven thread and this is the one.
View media item 1050321Don't even know the name tho.

Last edited:
Having tougher time to figure out what the thread starter actually wants since I don't think Air Python was never released until recently (OG did release in 1987).

If he's talking about the model that was never retro-ed after the original release, he can probably look up & join The "Damn I remember these" Thread on the Nike section.

If he's talking about the shoe that was never released after the sample popped up, then, I recently have seen one in the Footscape Woven thread and this is the one.
Don't even know the name tho.
I think he's talking about concepts that were never put into production, even for samples, there's probably a lot of unreleased designs from the 90s glory days that look like 'cousins' of popular shoe models of today like foams and 13's and such.

Back
Top Bottom