Has your passion for collecting J's dampened at all?

My passion has dropped after I looked at my Kickz. Then wonder what was i thinking copping the green beans?SMH! And other odd colorways so I feel like Jordandon't have that appeal anymore. Although I still copp once in a while but not going to be paying 300.00 dollars for these packages.

Not at all. At my age of 37 I still collect J's upto now. Not only J's but Kobe's, Barkley's, Penny's etc...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i have better things to buy now

Co-sign, like everyone else, quality/whack colorways plays it role making me have less lvoe for the shoe game. No matetr what i stick to og colorways, orcolorways i believe is nice which i doubt will happen.

My enthusiasm for J's has definitely cooled

I've avoided so many retro releases I thought I would love (eg aquas) just because of the quality issues I felt when I saw them. I've pretty much stuckto the numbered Jordans that I liked (XX's, 23's) because these flagship models are the only ones approaching the level of quality I found in jordans15 years ago. I did have to get the aquas and blacktoes, but most of the retro stuff JB puts out these days leaves me cold.

Still, love having the stealth 23's on my feet.

Retros took a downturn a long time ago.... but new models kept me interested.

Until this year. I think (personal bias) that the XX3 is derivative, uncomfortable, and falls far short of the hype that preceded it.

Right now, i can't see myself buying anymore Brand Jordan products ever.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

it was until my sister stole all my j's (originals) rangin from og 3's to og 15's while i was in the navy. I just got out and my mom took all my stuff out of storage and it was nuthin but empty boxes. I am deciding tostart all over or not but i know it will take me forever to get where i was.

damn man thats a big loss...i hope u can get it all back
nerd.gif

im one of the OG's out there,old school to make it short,first of all i dont collect I WEAR ALL MY J's,the passion still there,goose bumps gets meevery release day,honestly,the RESELLERS are the one ruined the game,i understand people wants to make $$$$,its out of control now,and the variants all overthe place

Back
Top Bottom