Have ya seen these??

d66254e4d77ce78100a9eb8873edf477a4e93db.pjpg

What do ya think?

I see what you did there.

Def. a shoe for the White boy to rock....

and even some brotha's with the right fit but with this colorway I'd actually change the laces to silver....

Some of the youngins cant see potential. Just that these won't go with their Oversized New Era Hats.

Also, that's a demographic and geographic colorway as well.

So, me being a diehard ACG head, I know to not base my opinions on that one pic.

Think of the wildedge joints... or wildtrial joints...

The versatility of those models to get the cold area urban markets with certain colorways (hence my suggestions)... And kill the "traditional" wintergear wearer (in i.e. Buffalo) with simple materials and colorways that'll last for a long while.

With the 3M material on this shoe alone, as Rock said, potential is there.

It's savvy design wise (as well as functional) IMO.

i'm liking em.....this color and probably come back with a brown and orange pair or black and grey....i'm feelin em

the dropped some retro boots in this colorway last year too...4got the name tho....

Originally Posted by 2Guard

i like..and the blazer in this colorway is nice also
pretty much how I feel..

got the blazers in this colorway and these will be copped at some point too (on sale)

1st off KoolKatz ... ya can't be that cool ... You are still trying to figure out who you are lil buddy ... so please refrainform comments like

EWWWW DO YOU HAVE STYLE SON SERIOUSLY

come back when you get ya game up ... now as far as what you can wear with them ...
6c125014e37677cb0439ee2ffbe72a51dbe0804.pjpg
goesvery well with'em and for you cats that need to have ya fitteds on ... just rock a black nationals cap ...

Its not brain surgery ... just a good basic that goes with specific "fits" like the one pictured above or plain gray or black sweat tops and somegood denim ...
pimp.gif

Everyone else just keep ya eyes open for the next few colorways
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom