Have you ever Bagged a Gothic/EMO Chick? Vol. She Slits Her Wrists

I work with this 1 scene girl.

She gave me a ride home from work last night... I was THIS CLOSE to just whippin' it out.
laugh.gif

I think today at work, imma just say *$$% it, and pull her.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I work with this 1 scene girl.

She gave me a ride home from work last night... I was THIS CLOSE to just whippin' it out.
laugh.gif

I think today at work, imma just say *$$% it, and pull her.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

PICS!

I knew a down Goth chick before. Black nail polish, lipstick, etc. etc.

Then one day she showed me a picture of what she looked like BEFORE she went Goth and I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
and then
smh.gif

She was a solid 9 before going Goth and she was no more than a 7 afterwards.

Originally Posted by mixednuts

Originally Posted by duerr

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Princetonchaney

i got a blower from 1... she seemed mad into it. Like she was tryin to beat a world record or somehtin.
for some reason they are extra skilled in this field........... TRUST

Daddy Issues FTW.

In all likelihood, yes. I can confirm this extra skill they possess..
laugh.gif

I try not to even look at people like that. They just kinda creep me out. I saw a dude wearing a skirt.....yes a skirt and he thought he was stunting. I knowthis is about girls and such but they're all weird. This one guy thought he was superman. lol He had the black slicked back hair, a new superman book, andhis girl looked just like him. They said they don't get out much and they avoid going outside.
frown.gif
They're just of some kinda different breed.

when i was a senior in HS i used to kick it with this chick that was a wicken from the sticks. she was into ougi boards and all that crap. she used to talk tome about how she can talk to the spirits and all that stuff. she was kool as hell! she was hella sexy too! bout 6 foot tall light skinned black and white mix.good times..... good times..... lol

If I have to dress and wear makeup like that guy ill pass... there are many better looking hoodrats out there anyways

i feel you. theres no common ground to build on. i wish i could. white and puerto rican girl she had a nice little bubbly on her in high school damn waste. itsonly d bags that look like dude above me hittin it. emo/goth/scence chicks witha body
smh.gif

in high school i know these kids got busy. im sure they are all into anal too.
2isb96a.jpg

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom