Have you ever been slapped in the face before? vol. exclude your parents

You ever been slapped in the face before? Did you deserve it, why did that person slap you in the face

Exclude playful slapping

Yep and I slapped her right back. Then she proceeded to put me in an armbar before I even knew what was going on.

Back in 7th grade I told a girl that was getting on my nerves in lunch, "Shut up bit**, your ugly and nobody likes you so leave this table"

She proceeds to slap the sh** out of me
eek.gif
roll.gif
(I definetely didn't see it coming from her, but looking back, I deservedit), but it caused a scene and I got in-school suspension for cussing at her.

I threw eraser bits at this girl. She asked who is was and everyone ratted me out. She came and slapped my face.

no

i may be a little rude at times, but ive never done anything to deserve a slap from a girl

yep and i slapped the +$$$ outta her right back.... chick aint even kno me like that to be hittin me in the face

no... I'm rude most of the time and females never have the guts to slap me because they know I'll return the favor
laugh.gif

Yea, no I didn't deserve it, this chick was outta her mind.

I shoved her and said are you outta your !#+!*#% mind, she said sorry and started crying.

Crazy !$#%.

Yup. A sidepiece sent me a dirty text message while I wasn't in the room and she had my phone. All I could do is stare in disbelief.

My girl slapped me when she confronted me about having text messages from girls in my phone and messages on myspace...
indifferent.gif

I was like how the hell did you get my phone and even that how the hell did you unlock that %!%%?!
smh.gif

yeah. just by one stupid @*% female.
back in like 8th grade though
^'Foamposite, you make your girl seem worse in almost every post, man. for reals
laugh.gif

If you ask me if I've ever been slapped you have to immediately ask me if I've ever caught a body. The two ?'s go hand in hand.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

yeah. just by one stupid @*% female.
back in like 8th grade though
^'Foamposite, you make your girl seem worse in almost every post, man. for reals
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom