Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

Originally Posted by imsojayded

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I hate getting BJs. Sex and eating the box is on point

Why would you hate greatness???

What makes it worse is you said HATE thoughBut yeah I hit this big chick a couple times and her P smelled like straightSalmon (she was my only option for P, I was beyond desprite), another time Was when I first smashed my gf, had no idea what she was doing

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

word, ive gotten some bjs that felt better than P itself

exactly, & im a raw doggin fool. but sumtimes i need the chew to finish...hell i wont even smash a chick no more if she aint gon chew me up

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

word, ive gotten some bjs that felt better than P itself

exactly, & im a raw doggin fool. but sumtimes i need the chew to finish...hell i wont even smash a chick no more if she aint gon chew me up

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I hate getting BJs.

sick.gif

U aint ordinary at all bruh

I have but its kind of a good thing because that's when I really go ham on her since I'm so mad about how terrible things started out. 

I have but its kind of a good thing because that's when I really go ham on her since I'm so mad about how terrible things started out. 

Originally Posted by eashawty

it was only 1 time i didnt enjoy smashin. & that was cause i really aint wanna *%%# the girl, i just had to do it so she would leave me alone. she was on my **** the whole school year & she was like 6'1 skinny & black as hell. i hit her up on the last day of school, went to he house & dogged her out. it wasnt that the box was bad, my mind just wasnt into it tho.

This def hit home for me. Check that pervert thread. This is exactly what happened to me last Saturday. I didn't hit though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

it was only 1 time i didnt enjoy smashin. & that was cause i really aint wanna *%%# the girl, i just had to do it so she would leave me alone. she was on my **** the whole school year & she was like 6'1 skinny & black as hell. i hit her up on the last day of school, went to he house & dogged her out. it wasnt that the box was bad, my mind just wasnt into it tho.

This def hit home for me. Check that pervert thread. This is exactly what happened to me last Saturday. I didn't hit though.
laugh.gif

Yeah, you just can't HATE BJs. It doesn't even sound right when someone says it. The one girl who did give you brain must have been one bad experience
laugh.gif
.. The BJ is a must before I stick it in the P, and after I nut I'll get another BJ even if it's short to clean that @#*! off and it feels good man

Yeah, you just can't HATE BJs. It doesn't even sound right when someone says it. The one girl who did give you brain must have been one bad experience
laugh.gif
.. The BJ is a must before I stick it in the P, and after I nut I'll get another BJ even if it's short to clean that @#*! off and it feels good man

Yea.....2 times i can remember specifically.

One chic was REALLY fat about 3 years before i smashed her and she got really sick with some type of virus and lost about 150 pounds in 3 months.

She would never let me take her breasts out when she domed me up..........We eventually smashed and i pulled her bra up really quick and her breasts were soo big and sloppy, i almost suffocated because she was still riding....smh.

2nd chic apparently smoked a black before she came to my house, she kissed my in the mouth and my wang went down like the titanic, but a few hours faster.

Yea.....2 times i can remember specifically.

One chic was REALLY fat about 3 years before i smashed her and she got really sick with some type of virus and lost about 150 pounds in 3 months.

She would never let me take her breasts out when she domed me up..........We eventually smashed and i pulled her bra up really quick and her breasts were soo big and sloppy, i almost suffocated because she was still riding....smh.

2nd chic apparently smoked a black before she came to my house, she kissed my in the mouth and my wang went down like the titanic, but a few hours faster.

Back
Top Bottom