Have you ever secretly wanted to bone your friends girl?

calibeebee

Supporter
I can honestly say I have never been attracted to or wanted to hook up with a another mans girl.� Be it my best friend or a scumbag guy I don't even know.� People think I'm weird for that but damn I don't know what it is, when a girl has a man, i look at them like they're my sister or something.� Just curious as to how the average nter thinks.

We've boinked many times. Sometimes, the homie just watch
pimp.gif
Ain't nothing he can do.

Wanted to smash my ace's ex before we were cool and before they even knew each other existed.  Brought it up once before and got hit with the 
grin.gif
 x 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

i just tell him "hey" and give that dont be gone to long look. 
i just hate when they dont respect my boys and give the "do me eyes" when we have  brief moments alone

my friends gf (my sisters best friend too) waned to bone me but i aint like that
boned after they broke up doe
laugh.gif

but to op's question naw i dont wanna bone her if they're together might think shes cute though

Definitely. I am a 23 year old male, I wanna smash everyone's girl. The differnce is that I never act on it though.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Definitely. I am a 19 year old male, I wanna smash everyone's sexy girl. The differnce is that I never act on it though.

Of course but, for me, a good friend is much harder to find than a bad +%%#% that's willing, so I never take it there

Yup and I did.

Tried anal for the first time on my friends girl.

Spoiler [+]
They are still together and he doesn't know about it.

Nah,just playing.

Or am I?

Nah call my crazy but I can differentiate between someone being attractive to smash &
someone just being attractive. If she's pretty she's pretty and that's that with me. Bros over
#@@%*.

Real life...

We only pullin bad #+@!*+ so of course I want to and they want to smash mines
So it's ok

Originally Posted by CJ863

Nah call my crazy but I can differentiate between someone being attractive to smash &
someone just being attractive. If she's pretty she's pretty and that's that with me. Bros over
#@@%*.

Thank you. I've been around friends of mine, and I would tell the both of them "she's a good looking chick, you're lucky." Or something of the sort.But something in me would keep it at that, thoughts of smashing won't make it far.

When a girl tells you she has a man, 

Challenge_Accepted.png

When its a friend or family members girl 

word-you-have-a-man-and-wanna-hook-up-with-me-nah-im-good.jpg

Originally Posted by Discern

Yup and I did.

Tried anal for the first time on my friends girl.

Spoiler [+]
They are still together and he doesn't know about it.

Nah,just playing.

Or am I?

Some friend
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom