Have you ever secretly wanted to bone your friends girl?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Boi

I really hope some of these stories are jokes because some of you dudes are foul as hell. Hittin your boy's girl after they broke up? Foul dudes man. Real life.
Would you do it after 2-3 months after the break up?

2-3 months? 
laugh.gif

I don't think it should ever be done. I don't care if it is 20 years from now. That is foul man. 
grin.gif

Exactly.

Broke up with my girl but we were trying to work it out...Two days later someone I thought was my dude hit her up asking if we were together (He saw we weren't friends on fbook)...Dude played it off by saying  he "just wanted girls to come over and pregame before the bars".

indifferent.gif

No respect for a guy that would do that, and any guy that would isn't ur true friend.

my homie had just came back from Iraq and he brought his girl on base...... she was fine, i mean dime fine....

everybody, i mean everybody gave him props for her being his girl... moving along, he goes back home to atlanta on leave and me and my homie end up bumping into shorty and her friend at a san diego club..... the club was wack so we decided to go to mexico and get it popping... not thinking of it, me and shorty end up having sum drinks and started grinding heavy.... didnt think much about it, cuz thats the homies girl and we were just having a good time,...

2 days later me and my homie was scheduled to be in the annual san diego flight show so we got her to take his car down to the hotel we were going to be staying at... she told my homie that she was digging me and she wanted to hook up.. he wanted no parts of it cuz he and her boyfriend at the time was mad cool..the military had us in some hotel rooms and shorty took the opportunity to bring us mcDonalds as soon as we got off.... me my homie her and her friend are in the room , i eat my double cheese burger and outloud announced that i was going to take a shower, so i walk over to my bag which was on my bed... got my boxers and wife beater... walked into the bathroom open the blinds and this chick is in the tub with no clothes on... me being the man i am said, "u gotta leave" she refused and after 2 or 3 minutes back and forth i said F it walked in and proceeded to handle bizness.... we took a shower together and when i walked out the bathroom her friend was on the hotel balcony chatting with my homie... so i tell him what happened after they left and i felt bad , knowing this girl was gonna call my homie like it was all good... but whatever.... she ends coming the next day with a 6 pack of coronas and mickey Ds..... me n the homie is on the same balcony smoking a couple newports plotting to smash both of them .... i walkin the room leaving him on the balcony. i cant remember exactly what i told her when i walked in but it was good enough to start foreplay on the bed with the lights on.... her friend walks back in and sez " yall started without me"? so im getting double action and my homie finally walks in off the balcony and asks "why are the lights off" he likes to chain smoke so we had a good 10 min headstart... he walks over to the bed and figures out whats going on... both girls tell him to beat it.... he said "hell no, this is my room to, ill watch your silouettes on my bed while i smoke this cogarette.... had my first 3some with my homies girls and her friend with my other boy just watching in the dark...lololol...

about a month later was the marine corps ball.... son just came off of leave and brought his girl a nice dress to the ball.... so we all posted up and this scandolous broad walks up to me and her man with a camera a say " yall two get together for this picture" it was the most awkward moment ever for me being there all night with her and not saying anything to her....

they ended up breaking up a yr later..... she told him everything... he didnt get mad at me cuz we were that cool at the time and gotten closer so it didnt effect our relationship... me and him actually got tighter , took a trip to vegas together , he came out to NY and i ws in his wedding.... all in all good times....

peep the sig

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by Boi

Would you do it after 2-3 months after the break up?

2-3 months? 
laugh.gif

I don't think it should ever be done. I don't care if it is 20 years from now. That is foul man. 
grin.gif

Exactly.

Broke up with my girl but we were trying to work it out...Two days later someone I thought was my dude hit her up asking if we were together (He saw we weren't friends on fbook)...Dude played it off by saying  he "just wanted girls to come over and pregame before the bars".

indifferent.gif

No respect for a guy that would do that, and any guy that would isn't ur true friend.
Co-sign.

I had a friend who hit up my girl hours after she put that up on facebook... and not only did he holler at my chick, but he lied about it when I confronted him and told me I'm not a real friend for not believing him.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Needless to say he'll never be in my blunt rotation ever again.

I've had the urges to have sex with some of my friends' girls, ex's, sisters, cousins.... but if you are really a friend with someone don't even approach these chicks, but if you can't resist, ask first.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

2-3 months? 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Exactly.

indifferent.gif

Co-sign.

I had a friend who hit up my girl hours after she put that up on facebook... and not only did he holler at my chick, but he lied about it when I confronted him and told me I'm not a real friend for not believing him.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Needless to say he'll never be in my blunt rotation ever again.

I've had the urges to have sex with some of my friends' girls, ex's, sisters, cousins.... but if you are really a friend with someone don't even approach these chicks, but if you can't resist, ask first.
The guy that did it to me played it off by saying "Everyone did it to my gf after we broke up." My response was did I? Of course he said No and I told him he's not a real man.

There's too many girls out there and you wanna try to get with my ex/ girl?

you dudes cant be srs why does it matter if shes your ex?
if i break up with my ex i couldnt care less about what happens to her even if she got with the homie
i mean if she gets with the homie a few days later then id be a lil mad but 2-3months later? not even a big deal

Originally Posted by devildog1776

my homie had just came back from Iraq and he brought his girl on base...... she was fine, i mean dime fine....

everybody, i mean everybody gave him props for her being his girl... moving along, he goes back home to atlanta on leave and me and my homie end up bumping into shorty and her friend at a san diego club..... the club was wack so we decided to go to mexico and get it popping... not thinking of it, me and shorty end up having sum drinks and started grinding heavy.... didnt think much about it, cuz thats the homies girl and we were just having a good time,...

2 days later me and my homie was scheduled to be in the annual san diego flight show so we got her to take his car down to the hotel we were going to be staying at... she told my homie that she was digging me and she wanted to hook up.. he wanted no parts of it cuz he and her boyfriend at the time was mad cool..the military had us in some hotel rooms and shorty took the opportunity to bring us mcDonalds as soon as we got off.... me my homie her and her friend are in the room , i eat my double cheese burger and outloud announced that i was going to take a shower, so i walk over to my bag which was on my bed... got my boxers and wife beater... walked into the bathroom open the blinds and this chick is in the tub with no clothes on... me being the man i am said, "u gotta leave" she refused and after 2 or 3 minutes back and forth i said F it walked in and proceeded to handle bizness.... we took a shower together and when i walked out the bathroom her friend was on the hotel balcony chatting with my homie... so i tell him what happened after they left and i felt bad , knowing this girl was gonna call my homie like it was all good... but whatever.... she ends coming the next day with a 6 pack of coronas and mickey Ds..... me n the homie is on the same balcony smoking a couple newports plotting to smash both of them .... i walkin the room leaving him on the balcony. i cant remember exactly what i told her when i walked in but it was good enough to start foreplay on the bed with the lights on.... her friend walks back in and sez " yall started without me"? so im getting double action and my homie finally walks in off the balcony and asks "why are the lights off" he likes to chain smoke so we had a good 10 min headstart... he walks over to the bed and figures out whats going on... both girls tell him to beat it.... he said "hell no, this is my room to, ill watch your silouettes on my bed while i smoke this cogarette.... had my first 3some with my homies girls and her friend with my other boy just watching in the dark...lololol...

about a month later was the marine corps ball.... son just came off of leave and brought his girl a nice dress to the ball.... so we all posted up and this scandolous broad walks up to me and her man with a camera a say " yall two get together for this picture" it was the most awkward moment ever for me being there all night with her and not saying anything to her....

they ended up breaking up a yr later..... she told him everything... he didnt get mad at me cuz we were that cool at the time and gotten closer so it didnt effect our relationship... me and him actually got tighter , took a trip to vegas together , he came out to NY and i ws in his wedding.... all in all good times....

peep the sig
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
X100
couldve atleast told your homie after you smashed her so he aint messin with a $**

Too much P in this world to smash my boy's girl.
thats foul if yall get down like that.

as a man, you will always have sexual thoughts and look at a female as a potential smash. but i would not make a move to smash a friends girl, out of respect.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Who hasn't? If she's bad I don't care who's with her. Wanting to, and doing it are 2 different things
Pretty much this. One of my best friends exes has been talking to me for a bit. They have dated since 2008, and even though I have 
every reason to hit her up, more than likely I won't, just cause there's plenty females out there and it's kinda out of respect. Unless

she was buck naked next to me right now.

I've never wanted to smash. But I'm pretty frank so I acknowledge or give props to my dudes if the chick is bad.

Yes and we all take it as a compliment.

I actually have done it multiple times though.

Nah I would feel too disgusted with myself if I were to ever do that. Yeah you may find them attractive, but wouldn't cross the line to want to smash my friends chick.

The worst is when your friends girl is throwin the buns at you..
And out of respect you dont smash..

But down the road.. You end up not being cool with your friend anymore.

Its happened to me twice.. With two girls that I always wanted to smash before my former friends even got with em.

I shoulda just smashed em out and crossed em off my list. 
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Because of these experiences.. My mentality has changed.

Of course I have wanted to smash my homies girl.. 

But I would never go after my homies girl. 

But if shes throwin me the buns and she doesnt have a ring on her finger..

SHE IS NOT UR GIRL. 

All shes gonna do is give it up to the next man.. 

You might as well let me have some fun too. 

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Its happened to me twice.. With two girls that I always wanted to smash before my former friends even got with em.

devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

SHE IS NOT UR GIRL. 

30t6p3b.gif
you that desperate for some buns bruh? the p comes in slowly for some of you guys i see.. there are millions of girls out there, how hard is it to NOT smash one your friend is with? 

the dudes who say they would smash their friends girl are probably just scumbags in life in general
laugh.gif

probably due lack of feeling of unity amongst their community or lack of a parental figure

Originally Posted by DT43

devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

SHE IS NOT UR GIRL. 

30t6p3b.gif
you that desperate for some buns bruh? the p comes in slowly for some of you guys i see.. there are millions of girls out there, how hard is it to NOT smash one your friend is with? 
How is that desperate? Please specify..
I see some of you have fallen victim to the power of the vajayjay and just love to cuff..

my friends girls or anyone i'm remotely cool with is off limits off top

if i don't know you, sorry for you

Originally Posted by DT43

SHE IS NOT UR GIRL. 

30t6p3b.gif
How is that desperate? Please specify..
I see some of you have fallen victim to the power of the vajayjay and just love to cuff..
Is that how you really feel? Cause you sound like a terrible person and friend...

It has nothing to do with the female... you have to ask yourself would my friend be cool with this... and if the tables were done would I want someone to do this to me?

I take it you never had a girl, wifey, etc.... Because that's supreme thirst.

Back
Top Bottom