Have you ever smashed while yours/ the other's parents are still in the house?

A spinoff from the other smashin' in public thread

This will probably apply to the younger NTer or before you moved out of moms crib

Have you ever smashed while your parent(s) or your partner's parents are still in the residence

I've read people on here have their pops walk in on them and give them the
grin.gif

A spinoff from the other smashin' in public thread

This will probably apply to the younger NTer or before you moved out of moms crib

Have you ever smashed while your parent(s) or your partner's parents are still in the residence

I've read people on here have their pops walk in on them and give them the
grin.gif

I can't even count how many times I've done this before I moved out last year. Never got caught.

I can't even count how many times I've done this before I moved out last year. Never got caught.

sure why not its MY BEDROOM but i dont know how people smash in their parents bedroom or grandparents id feel like i was being watched by them

sure why not its MY BEDROOM but i dont know how people smash in their parents bedroom or grandparents id feel like i was being watched by them

Having a room upstairs FTW. I did it in her pad once, while her parents were in the patio making some BBQ. Managed to get a quickie in.
pimp.gif

Having a room upstairs FTW. I did it in her pad once, while her parents were in the patio making some BBQ. Managed to get a quickie in.
pimp.gif

Yup, in the basement while they were upstairs sleepin.

And this past summer I stayed for like a week at my current ex grandma's house cuz her parents were divorced or some %#!$.

We smashed like 4 times a day, and sometimes the grandma would be upstairs watchin TV
tired.gif
  She came down the stairs one time, saw just me chillin on the couch all sweaty with just my boxers on and said "OOOOHHHH" then proceeds to do the laundry. 

Yup, in the basement while they were upstairs sleepin.

And this past summer I stayed for like a week at my current ex grandma's house cuz her parents were divorced or some %#!$.

We smashed like 4 times a day, and sometimes the grandma would be upstairs watchin TV
tired.gif
  She came down the stairs one time, saw just me chillin on the couch all sweaty with just my boxers on and said "OOOOHHHH" then proceeds to do the laundry. 

I used to get it in with my ex in her living room while her mom was in the kitchen. On the couch under covers, and if by any chance her mom came into the living room I would make believe I was asleep. We used to do that so much I never even used to get phased after the first couple of times.

I used to get it in with my ex in her living room while her mom was in the kitchen. On the couch under covers, and if by any chance her mom came into the living room I would make believe I was asleep. We used to do that so much I never even used to get phased after the first couple of times.

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

alien.gif

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

alien.gif

smashed when the sis and the bro-in-law were home...crazy embarrasing cuz the sis had to yell to my ex and tell her to stop being so noisy. Crazy awkward in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom