Have you ever truly been heartbroken? How did you deal with it?

how else are you suppose to handle it...suicide?
smh.gif
you move on...simple as that

Strong men move on. Point blank. I just told myself dont do anything that would hurt me in the long run, ie, thoughts of revenge or dont let

this feeling affect the next one that comes along ...

It happens to the best of us.

Strong men move on. Point blank. I just told myself dont do anything that would hurt me in the long run, ie, thoughts of revenge or dont let

this feeling affect the next one that comes along ...

It happens to the best of us.

Women are ruthless these days

me personally I've had bad experiences back to back
my best advice stick to what's keeping You sAne

Women are ruthless these days

me personally I've had bad experiences back to back
my best advice stick to what's keeping You sAne

you know that term the first cut is always the deepest? damn right it was. Being busy was and is the key for me, having a fling here and there doesn't hurt either. I really think that knowing what you want is the key to mending things with yourself. I know from the get go as soon as she said its over i didn't want to try again, sure i made a mistake with the whole lets be friends crap but at the end of the day you gotta do what's best for you. I know im all over the place with this post so just PM me OP if you have any questions

you know that term the first cut is always the deepest? damn right it was. Being busy was and is the key for me, having a fling here and there doesn't hurt either. I really think that knowing what you want is the key to mending things with yourself. I know from the get go as soon as she said its over i didn't want to try again, sure i made a mistake with the whole lets be friends crap but at the end of the day you gotta do what's best for you. I know im all over the place with this post so just PM me OP if you have any questions

Cut all contacts workout focus on ya life

If you was good to her even tho u may have done some wrong she wont forget you so take it as a lesson and move on thats all

Cut all contacts workout focus on ya life

If you was good to her even tho u may have done some wrong she wont forget you so take it as a lesson and move on thats all

Back
Top Bottom