Have you ever won a Sweepstakes?

I never win anything
ohwell.gif

Plasma TV and a year free of rentals from Hollywood Videos from a Tmobile IM-2-Win contest a couple years ago...

back in the Disney Afternoon days on KCAL 9, i won a prize package that included 4 tickets to go see A Goofie Movie, My name was on TV right after Talespin andeverything..i was so amped jumping around on the bed and stuff (i was like 8 btw). At school the next day i was the man
pimp.gif

I won a Gameboy from Nintendo magazine and won a JNCO skateboard from JCPenny years after that i been VERY unlucky.

i won a free roundtrip anywhere in the US from my old company raffle a few years ago...some dude's brother at my tech company won a hummer from POWER 106here in LA....he sold it off. I thought i could win from iwon.com, is that website still up?

I also won a free trip from Allstate to this year's BCS in New Orleans...but that was really based on our agency's performance this past year...

Originally Posted by Jimmylimmy

I recently entered a $10,000 BestBuy shopping spree sweepstakes. If I win, [Kevin Hart]I'll cop a 32 gig iPod touch for everyone who replies to this thread[/Kevin Hart] Golden Bears in the house!

Can i just get 2 16gb ipod touch's

my youth pastor won a scion xb at the international auto show in portland 3 years back. at first he was thinkin of selling it cuz it was so ugly but he came tolove it.

Back
Top Bottom