Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but seriously i say don't do it...they always say their man in horrible to them but if it was that bad she'd bounce...hold yourself to a higher standard and don't even deal with people like that
word, chicks talk all that stuff but they really not finna leave dude.  I'd smash though, #*#* it.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but seriously i say don't do it...they always say their man in horrible to them but if it was that bad she'd bounce...hold yourself to a higher standard and don't even deal with people like that
word, chicks talk all that stuff but they really not finna leave dude.  I'd smash though, #*#* it.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

If you had a gf would you want her to cheat? or would you cheat on her?
He's single though.

Of course no one wants their significant other to cheat on them, but if it happens, it happens.

If he smashes this chick, it doesn't guarantee that all his future gf's will not cheat on OP.

you dudes are outrageous. you are actually suggesting another person to do sometrhing, that you got shot at for doing.
30t6p3b.gif

disgusting post
It's something that has been happening since the beginning of time.  I don't think he is being encouraged.  He asked for opinions and he is getting them.  Some are sharing their experiences.  Personally, I was caught up with a married woman and a girl with a boyfriend (Not at the same time).  They were unhappy with their relationships, the married woman knew her husband was smashing on the side, but they had kids, so divorce was not in the books.

Smash - Yes
Fling- Maybe
Affair - Hell No!

I don't regret the smashing either, it happened now they are both good stories.  OP, think it through, know when to walk away.  Even though they are in a relationship they will still catch feelings with you.  Once you see that happening, it's time to walk away.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

If you had a gf would you want her to cheat? or would you cheat on her?
He's single though.

Of course no one wants their significant other to cheat on them, but if it happens, it happens.

If he smashes this chick, it doesn't guarantee that all his future gf's will not cheat on OP.

you dudes are outrageous. you are actually suggesting another person to do sometrhing, that you got shot at for doing.
30t6p3b.gif

disgusting post
It's something that has been happening since the beginning of time.  I don't think he is being encouraged.  He asked for opinions and he is getting them.  Some are sharing their experiences.  Personally, I was caught up with a married woman and a girl with a boyfriend (Not at the same time).  They were unhappy with their relationships, the married woman knew her husband was smashing on the side, but they had kids, so divorce was not in the books.

Smash - Yes
Fling- Maybe
Affair - Hell No!

I don't regret the smashing either, it happened now they are both good stories.  OP, think it through, know when to walk away.  Even though they are in a relationship they will still catch feelings with you.  Once you see that happening, it's time to walk away.

Man chicks don't stay single for long, and they don't break up until they got something lined up. So more than likely if you put yourself out there, you been broke a dudes leg or 2, she already made her choice. It ain't like you weaseling your way into a happy relationship.

Man chicks don't stay single for long, and they don't break up until they got something lined up. So more than likely if you put yourself out there, you been broke a dudes leg or 2, she already made her choice. It ain't like you weaseling your way into a happy relationship.

Treat others as you would want others to treat you. Its the golden rule.
I feel like, if you wouldnt like it if some random dude ran up in your female when you werent looking, then dont do that to someone else.

Treat others as you would want others to treat you. Its the golden rule.
I feel like, if you wouldnt like it if some random dude ran up in your female when you werent looking, then dont do that to someone else.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Dont do it
The boyfriend will find out and kill you
Thats what happened to me

if this were true it would be physically impossible for you to post that
grin.gif
 (Just Saying)

Dont do it

grin.gif
 (Just Saying)

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Dont do it

grin.gif
 (Just Saying)

not true.

Dont do it

grin.gif
 (Just Saying)

not true.

Dont do it

grin.gif
 (Just Saying)
Naw, he prolly just got his +%+ whooped.

Dont do it

grin.gif
 (Just Saying)
Naw, he prolly just got his +%+ whooped.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

think about karma bro. not kama sutra.
Bad things happen to good people all the time

And good things happen to bad people all the time

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

think about karma bro. not kama sutra.
Bad things happen to good people all the time

And good things happen to bad people all the time

i always hear people who messed with other peoples bf/gf say they have a hard time trusting their own partner when they get into a relationhip cuz they know how it goes down...

i always hear people who messed with other peoples bf/gf say they have a hard time trusting their own partner when they get into a relationhip cuz they know how it goes down...

Back
Top Bottom