Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

To be fair though I have never cheated and I am still perfectly aware that morals are at an all time low.
To be fair, people have always been immoral, it's nothing new.

Men cheat, Women cheat, it's been happening for ages.  The only difference is that Women are no longer publicly shamed (depends 
laugh.gif
) and beheaded if they get around on the low.

Just because something has been happening for a long time, doesnt make it ok.
People have killed other people for ages. That doesnt mean we should just go around killing each other and feel that it is ok, just because it has been done before.

just do it so you can can scratch that off the bucket list... Smashing another dude's chick and experimenting with a girl of different ethnicity. Thats like nailing two birds with one stones. And to whomever think this is wrong...it takes two to cheat... if she didn't do it with him, she would eventually do it with somebody else so really you are just saving his time.

just do it so you can can scratch that off the bucket list... Smashing another dude's chick and experimenting with a girl of different ethnicity. Thats like nailing two birds with one stones. And to whomever think this is wrong...it takes two to cheat... if she didn't do it with him, she would eventually do it with somebody else so really you are just saving his time.

MOST of y'all in here dont knw the first thing about women.

I dont cheat I have moral blah blah! Yo girl prolly cheatin on y'all soft muthas. Girls are cold. Case and point shes in relationship talking to OP.

Gotta play the game dirty. Nice guys finish last.

I dont cheat I have moral blah blah! Yo girl prolly cheatin on y'all soft muthas. Girls are cold. Case and point shes in relationship talking to OP.

Originally Posted by megachamploo

I don't really get how you could seriously considering doing it if you imagine yourself in the other dude's shoes

If I was in other dude's shoes I would want my girl exposed if that's what she is. That dude is literally wasting his time with this chick because she clearly doesn't respect him. 

Originally Posted by megachamploo

I don't really get how you could seriously considering doing it if you imagine yourself in the other dude's shoes

If I was in other dude's shoes I would want my girl exposed if that's what she is. That dude is literally wasting his time with this chick because she clearly doesn't respect him. 

Originally Posted by AirThompson

you're so cool.

I hope I grow up salty too.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

you're so cool.

I hope I grow up salty too.

just do it...

she wants it, u want it

i would tell the bf too...cant let dude stay when his girl smashn other dudes

(did not read)

just do it...

she wants it, u want it

i would tell the bf too...cant let dude stay when his girl smashn other dudes

(did not read)

I did this back in like freshmen college year. I just told myself owell it's how life is and blah blah....be carefull op she don't catch feelings happened to me after awhile couldn't shake her off.....kinda felt bad cause her bf wasn't smashing and trust me I know she hadn't smash anyone else lol... Just do it op life's full or regrets dont let this be one of them.

I did this back in like freshmen college year. I just told myself owell it's how life is and blah blah....be carefull op she don't catch feelings happened to me after awhile couldn't shake her off.....kinda felt bad cause her bf wasn't smashing and trust me I know she hadn't smash anyone else lol... Just do it op life's full or regrets dont let this be one of them.

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Dont do it
The boyfriend will find out and kill you
Thats what happened to me

if this were true it would be physically impossible for you to post that
grin.gif
 (Just Saying)

i agree my friend

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Dont do it
The boyfriend will find out and kill you
Thats what happened to me

if this were true it would be physically impossible for you to post that
grin.gif
 (Just Saying)

i agree my friend

There's 2 paths here: Smash now, or wait a month for them to break up then smash

There's 2 paths here: Smash now, or wait a month for them to break up then smash

Back
Top Bottom