Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

I really don't know what to say on this one.  I've been on both ends.  Son wasn't taking care of his business and she was trying her hardest to make it work but to no avail.  She had needs and I helped her fulfill em and it was EXCELLENT.  She never got caught either so it wasn't a big deal to me.  But when Karma hits it'll blindside you.  My girl and I were separated and during the separation she was w/ a couple of dudes.  After we got back together I found out about it by accident and I swear it was one of the worst feelings in the world, bar none.  

All that NT tough guy, +!#%% aint +!#%% is for the birds; if you're in a serious relationship and your girl cheats on you it's the worst feeling because A. You got the mental picture in your head of someone nailing your girl B. Someone else was getting the goods intended for you (which you probably weren't getting if she was giving it to someone else) and C. It hurts like hell when someone you care about does something to hurt you.  In my case we were separated so I couldn't really be all that pissed but I can't describe how much it messed me up.  I don't know what I'd do if I was with a chick and I thought we were good only to find out she was cheating...

I really don't know what to say on this one.  I've been on both ends.  Son wasn't taking care of his business and she was trying her hardest to make it work but to no avail.  She had needs and I helped her fulfill em and it was EXCELLENT.  She never got caught either so it wasn't a big deal to me.  But when Karma hits it'll blindside you.  My girl and I were separated and during the separation she was w/ a couple of dudes.  After we got back together I found out about it by accident and I swear it was one of the worst feelings in the world, bar none.  

All that NT tough guy, +!#%% aint +!#%% is for the birds; if you're in a serious relationship and your girl cheats on you it's the worst feeling because A. You got the mental picture in your head of someone nailing your girl B. Someone else was getting the goods intended for you (which you probably weren't getting if she was giving it to someone else) and C. It hurts like hell when someone you care about does something to hurt you.  In my case we were separated so I couldn't really be all that pissed but I can't describe how much it messed me up.  I don't know what I'd do if I was with a chick and I thought we were good only to find out she was cheating...

had a situation like this last year. I almost got in an altercation with her bf due to this. I just dont see how the bf can get mad at the other guy,he should be mad at his girl.

i smashed btw

had a situation like this last year. I almost got in an altercation with her bf due to this. I just dont see how the bf can get mad at the other guy,he should be mad at his girl.

i smashed btw

do it.. you're not going to get the bad karma. she's cheating, not u... get dat fiya maruchan! -__- *bows*

do it.. you're not going to get the bad karma. she's cheating, not u... get dat fiya maruchan! -__- *bows*

Originally Posted by rockcityslickest

it will come bac n bite u wen u least expect it
no it won't...only lames, idiots, or guys who don't really care about their relationship get cheated on.  

no it won't...only lames, idiots, or guys who don't really care about their relationship get cheated on.  

Originally Posted by SuburbNinja

In the end, its on the girl with whatever she decides to do.  They do what they want, no matter how the guy treats them.

I stand by my statement
SuburbNinja = Phillyfan5

Originally Posted by SuburbNinja

In the end, its on the girl with whatever she decides to do.  They do what they want, no matter how the guy treats them.

I stand by my statement
SuburbNinja = Phillyfan5

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

"call me when y'all break up."
This.

I don't respect people who cheat, nor people who sleep with someone knowing they have a significant other. Don't see how you guys do it. Straight disrespectful.

Co-sign

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

"call me when y'all break up."
This.

I don't respect people who cheat, nor people who sleep with someone knowing they have a significant other. Don't see how you guys do it. Straight disrespectful.

Co-sign

This ha happend to me twice in my life. The 1st time I was chilling w this girl for about two weeks, was w her at a party. As I was leaving with her man and 5 of his boys jumped me lol....oh well u would think lesson leaned. Did it again a couple months and the girl i was w wanted to leave her man for me but I couldn't w her cuz if she did that her Bf, who is to say she would do that to me ya know, ESP no matter how hot she is, do it and don't catch feelings.

Back
Top Bottom